• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
effzee said:
are u ppl really expecting something right away? we wont see or hear anything till prolly 930 or 10ish. they are going to start with some speech about how they wanna change this and that.

They...may mention sales figures. That's enough for a bomb drop.

MMaRsu

Banned
Ranger X said:
Let the...
securica.jpg

...begin!!

Can't believe I've never noticed that in Gta3...

SailorDaravon said:
I bought a pie today just for this event. Cool room, casual clothes, vocal trance on...I'M READY!

Also I keep forgetting to check out IRC, I actually wouldn't mind talking with some folks here on there, but I think right now would probably be a bad time to get on :lol

Ah! I have a pie too! My girlfriend bought it the other day. I thought at the time surely it would have no use, but here we are.. perfect opportunity for pie..

I wish I could find that IRC channel.. :-(

任天堂株式会社

今しばらくお待ち下さい
Coming soon

:(

MrDaravon

beef3483 said:
I don't know why, but I'm starting to get the feeling we're all going to be dissappointed.

I think a lot of people are getting crazy with game announcment expectations, but we pretty much HAVE to get launch date/price out of this, I mean the system's launching in about a month, month and a half in Japan.

X26

Banned
beef3483 said:
I don't know why, but I'm starting to get the feeling we're all going to be dissappointed.

Well, people are mainly expecting price and launch date details, so as long as the yreveal those (and they will), it will be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom