• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Hearts - Worth playing?

R6Rider

Gold Member
This game is currently on sale for $28 as part of the PS Store Holiday Sale and was wanting to get some opinions and impressions of it. I really enjoyed MH World (more than previous MH games) and it looked fun from the videos that released.

Don't really care about post launch support as long as the game overall is enjoyable and feels complete. Figured at this price it might be time to grab it and maybe convince some friends to do the same.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Honestly I'd love to say yes... but its performance just sucks and I could never get over that.

It looks great at times and some of the fights are really interesting as is the build mechanic. But the frame rate just tanks constantly.

But the problem is... you can't not just compare it to MHW + Iceborne and they are just so much better.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
It's good but asset flip filled. I'd play with you if you need another goon to play with. I just got to high rank a few months ago but me and my boy playing dropped it.

Gojiira

I picked it up not so long ago and it starts off really well, the Kamikuri traps/building mechanic is excellent IMO but the combat is less enjoyable than Monster Hunter.
It definitely needed more of the smaller monsters, theres no sense of progression you just go straight from big monster to big monster and there just isnt enough of them or even armours/weapons.
Still its a great foundation, worth trying at the very least. Hopefully it gets a bigger sequel.

Top Bottom