• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WildStar: Reloaded |OT| Full Steam Ahead!

im liking how quickly it happened one moment nothing the next its all there no patch nothing
Yeah, I tabbed out when it happened. Came back to the game and couldn't figure out where the creepy music was coming from.

The Shades Eve instance quest was a lot of fun too. I haven't done the others yet.

Tabby

I'm disappointed with the Shade's Eve hoverboard mount if I'm honest.

Constant 60fps everywhere, 15-30 fps in the Shindig Hollow haha.

Still no lag on Warhound, though I think people are still getting glitched instances.

Also, I can't for the life of me decide between esper or medic DPS for my first alt. I'm leaning medic right now, the abilities look cool.

Had DrBo42/Kroc pass me guild leadership and will do what I can to be a good leader for the guild I play a few hours every day, usually on from 5pm Pacific onwards and off on weekends currently. I am looking to promote a few more officers to help with things so if interested please send Bruizzer Galeras an In-game mail or send me a PM here trying to get some people that play at all times of the day promoted so we always have some sort of leadership on to help people.

Also currently will be spending guild exp on the 10% buffs. We didn't have enough to unlock the 10% exp buff after cap but we currently have 10% extra influence and renown coming in. I didn't think people would want prestige at the moment I'm sure most are fairly burned out from the double weekend anyway but will be making sure to unlock the 10% exp boost this week once we get enough. But always open to suggestions on what else to unlock!

Ploid 3.0

Do not log out in the main cities. I can't log in on my character that's in a main city with the halloween stuff going on. Load screen must be some queue or something.

Ploid 3.0

Was wondering if you are having trouble, keep seeing you go offline and on.

Ah, yep, currently I've sat at this loading screen for a long time. Before that I just wait until it seem stuck and exit. I guess I should just give up because this city isn't loading. Oh well.

I tried my other characters and they worked normally. Even PVE characters on the same server but not in the hub city with the event.

kenbo

Whats Shade's Eve like?

Does it do anything special compared to seasonal events of other games that shall not be named?

Whats Shade's Eve like?

Does it do anything special compared to seasonal events of other games that shall not be named?
I'm really enjoying it. There's a well done instance where you can get Halloween themed costumes and decor.

There's also a fun trick or treating quest where you travel to other player's houses collecting different types of candy. You have people in the housing zone shouting what kind they have and people come visit and see your decorations. Makes the server feel really connected.

I'm impressed.

Baskcm

Still no lag on Warhound, though I think people are still getting glitched instances.

Also, I can't for the life of me decide between esper or medic DPS for my first alt. I'm leaning medic right now, the abilities look cool.

At the moment I've just started levelling a chua medic going dps while I'm levelling

also what costume shall i get off the store mmmm

Dicer

Banned
Loving this...

EC41Ift.png

Ploid 3.0

Seem like I may have lost my character. Still can't log onto it even after a Game Support Supervisor tried helping me out from the forums. The supervisor moved it but the character was still in Thayd, kinda wish I was moved outside of the crowded city but I'm sure they deal with this problem a lot (googled it) and maybe a slight move usually worked. After trying so much stuff I tried moving the character to Entity 2, and it didn't work either.

New character, from Plois Dead (lv 37, awesome mount, cool items, bought stuff on the store but thankfully shareable account wide) to Plois Resurrected (lv1 :\). Man this sucks.

Seem like I may have lost my character. Still can't log onto it even after a Game Support Supervisor tried helping me out from the forums. The supervisor moved it but the character was still in Thayd, kinda wish I was moved outside of the crowded city but I'm sure they deal with this problem a lot (googled it) and maybe a slight move usually worked. After trying so much stuff I tried moving the character to Entity 2, and it didn't work either.

New character, from Plois Dead (lv 37, awesome mount, cool items, bought stuff on the store but thankfully shareable account wide) to Plois Resurrected (lv1 :). Man this sucks.

Write em a ticket, you won't lose the character completely you might be locked out of it for a few days but eventually they will find a solution. That would be really bad business for them and they will have work arounds that they can do.

Ploid 3.0

Write em a ticket, you won't lose the character completely you might be locked out of it for a few days but eventually they will find a solution. That would be really bad business for them and they will have work arounds that they can do.

Ok, I figured since the guy on the forums couldn't do much it was probably gone. Will do the ticket thing, hope it works, I even already started the new character (didn't delete the first). Never logging out in city zones again. I will walk out to another zone then port to my house if I must, and when I'm at the house I'll wait a bit before I logout. It could be that I logged out too quick when I appeared at my housing lot since it's instant.

Oops lolol. Dominion on entity 1

I can invite you buy honestly you may want to find a different guild. It's really dead, you'll miss out on a lot of guild buffs and social interaction. My main isn't even in the guild anymore. I've not disbanded it since there's a lot of inactive people in it but it may as well be considered disbanded.

Ok, I figured since the guy on the forums couldn't do much it was probably gone. Will do the ticket thing, hope it works, I even already started the new character (didn't delete the first). Never logging out in city zones again. I will walk out to another zone then port to my house if I must, and when I'm at the house I'll wait a bit before I logout. It could be that I logged out too quick when I appeared at my housing lot since it's instant.

Always log out in your house for boosted rest exp anyway! But yeah, I've played MMOs for many many years they will never just let you lose a character especially one that is over halfway to level cap. They will find some way to help you out.

Dicer

Banned
You can find them next to the Contract boards in both capital cities.

EDIT ADDED: The quests also have t-spells that will send you to the start of each race.

Found em and did em,just need a speedier board.... Thanks :)

On another note, quite happy with how my plot is coming along.

wpVXFFK.jpg

KenfK11.jpg

Top Bottom