• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Elder Scrolls 6 be effected by Starfield delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani17

are in a big trouble
With starfield being delayed I'm assuming this will clearly effect Elder Scrolls 6. We may not even see it for another few years after Starfield which will be disappointing.

If starfield is 2023 are we saying 2025 to 2026 Elder Scrolls?

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
We wouldn't see it for quite some time after starfield delay or no delay, so why do we need this thread?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Dunno, I don't work at Bethesda.

That said... I dunno. Do we even know if they are being developed by the same team?

Besides, TESVI must be in early stages (design) while Starfield seems to be in the final stretch (devs & qa) so if I had to bet I'd say no, Starfield's delay won't affect TESVI.

killatopak

Gold Member
Sigh...

This is very disappointing as both games are ones I've been anticipating for a long time.

It's been so long since a new TES game has been released. I suppose I'll go back to TESO.

They're going to be doing a preview of it at E3 this year.

Hold on to your butts. You've never seen artwork like this.

1230552493758411434.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: Fbh

Kssio_Aug

Nah... I don't think so, at least not directly. First of all, I think TES VI will still take a long time before release... I think at least about 4 years. Reason why, currently, I'm more hyped for Avowed.

reksveks

Depends on what stage that they are at. If ES6 is in pre-production, and would be until H2 23 then it shouldn't really make a difference.

yurinka

Nah, I think they already knew Starfield was going to be released in 2023 when they announced the 11/11/22 date.

I think they may have some people already working on ESVI but still too early for them to have an estimated release window. I think that as of now their release window is 'when ready' and then somewhere in the future, a couple of years from now they'll set an approxiated release window (let's say '2025' or '2026').

Serianox

Probably not since it's not anywhere near full production. The only reason it was even teased at e3 years ago was to shut up the usual idiots that wanted to push the idea that they were never making another elder scrolls to push people into playing eso.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
It doesn't have a release date so it can't be delayed. But no, this will not impact the 5+ years that game is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom