• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will RDR2 come to PC?

Justin9mm

How many Pro and X enhanced titles are offering a 60fps option? That to me is a deal breaker, so until the console providers take frame rates seriously and not just push the visuals because it's all about marketing I will never use a console as a main system ever again. It's also ridiculous how Rockstar can get away with double dipping but they do and I am part of the problem (GTA V).
Not many and I see your point, they are few and far between but at least we are getting some at a 1080p variable resolution. We are still moving forward.. I believe that consumers are starting to put pressure on developers in regard to framerates and I believe this will be something developers will consider more seriously in the next gen consoles.

Not many and I see your point, they are few and far between but at least we are getting some at a 1080p variable resolution. We are still moving forward.. I believe that consumers are starting to put pressure on developers in regard to framerates and I believe this will be something developers will consider more seriously in the next gen consoles.

Ghost of Tsushima looks incredible but I would love the option to play at 60fps, same with Spiderman. Open world games I can be more forgiving like Zelda but games that rely a lot of quick action to me it's a big deal. So yes, Red Dead Redemption 2 should play just fine but Rockstar knows its audience and that audience will double dip.

jonnyp

I'm sure they will release a PC version this time but not until a year or two after the console versions have been released.

Top Bottom