• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith does performs impromptu 'Summertime' during commercial break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Dude is still awesome.

Makes me wanna get jiggy with it.
His movies haven't been doing too well so I guess he has to resort to some level of pandering
giphy.gif

This is why I can never get sick of Will Smith. Yeah, After Earf and the Scientology stuff is all bullshit but that's just two blips on the rader. Will Smith is just too awesome.

I want him to make a big comeback so badly. His last few films have been such bummers but he's clearly still chill and actually trying to do stuff.

Hopefully whatever that Netflix thing is turns out good.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Is this one of his staple songs? Feels odd that this is the first time I'm ever hearing it.

It's a pet peeve of mine; people referring to rapping as singing. So this youtube title is pretty much bogus to the max in all honesty bro.

Not like it really matters, though, since we're all just dust in the wind.

Bishop89

I want him to make a big comeback so badly. His last few films have been such bummers but he's clearly still chill and actually trying to do stuff.

Hopefully whatever that Netflix thing is turns out good.
Yeah I'm hoping suicide squad reinvigorates his career. Give me back big blockbuster Willie!

Bad boys 3 up next hopefully!

Sanjuro

how is performing one of your own songs pandering?

It is in a way. One side of the coin, he is having a good time. The other side is he has to do more publicly where seemingly he has been more reserved than some actors.

In the end, him and Jim Carrey just need to do a co-op film! 90s power couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom