• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will the Calypso Twins Live up to Handsome Jack?

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I haven't even seen them in-game yet and I know they won't. First problem, there's two of them. Handsome Jack didn't need help being a hilarious asshole. These guys look more sinister but less funny. I'll find out this weekend but I don't have high hopes.

rubhen925

They not as good as Handsome Jack. Handsome Jack was funny in ways that these two aren't. They try to be funny, but it doesn't work all the time

I played BL2 after Tales from the Borderlands, so I was sort of familiar with Jack when I started up.

I thought he was a great antagonist. He was such a total jerk and his total lack of empathy was handled beautifully.

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

No and I think it's not even close . Jack was kinda likable (in a Freddy Kruger kinda way) and I enjoyed his interactions with the player through out the game . I'm only about 5hrs in and only about 2 hrs after they started really showing up and I'm already tired of them. When their show up I just start browsing TV till their cutscene is over .

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
The voice actor made Handsome Jack amazing. Nobody will care about these ugly shits.

Top Bottom