• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Wright's Pee (new PA)

LakeEarth

20050527l.jpg

:lol

Drek

Eh, doesn't really do it for me. Saw the title, knew exactly what the strip would be.

PA = predictable.

Drek said:
Eh, doesn't really do it for me. Saw the title, knew exactly what the strip would be.

PA = predictable.

Aren't titles usually indicative of what follows?

Except, of course, for stupid posters who think "Oh my God!!!!!!" is a great title for a thread.

OK I found this to be maybe the least funny PA I've seen. I could understand if this was Molyneux, but the thing is, I really was not a fan of this guy until the GDC unveiling of Spore. That really is an amazing piece of work and to say it's blind fanboyism is just wrong. It turned me from a Wright-basher to a Wright-praiser.

ratcliffja said:
OK I found this to be maybe the least funny PA I've seen. I could understand if this was Molyneux, but the thing is, I really was not a fan of this guy until the GDC unveiling of Spore. That really is an amazing piece of work and to say it's blind fanboyism is just wrong. It turned me from a Wright-basher to a Wright-praiser.

You could do an awesome demo like that with Black & White (fast-forwarding and jumping around to interesting parts), but the game still sucks.

At least Molyneux has put out a few fun games in the past 10 years (Dungeon Keeper series comes to mind) and didn't turn $20mil+ into a steaming pile of shit (Sims Online).

Top Bottom