• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for March: NBA 2K24, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Resident Evil 3, Mystic Pillars: Remastered and more

Draugoth

Gold Member
472d689b4102d41ce17bb52aa0e5db07905fd343.png

Basketball skills, horror chills, supernatural-infused superheroic thrills and more are on display and available to enjoy as part of March’s Game Catalog lineup for PlayStation Plus. Hit the court with NBA 2K24, escape a zombie-infested Racoon City in Resident Evil 3 or team up to take on the darker side of the Marvel Universe in Midnight Suns. These new releases on Game Catalog are rounded out with even more games, all available to play from Tuesday March 19.

Draugoth Draugoth please edit your op and add all the titles coming to PS+ Extra and Premium.

PS+ Extra March lineup:
  • NBA 2K24 Kobe Bryant Edition
  • Marvel’s Midnight Suns
  • Resident Evil 3
  • LEGO DC Supervillains
  • Mystic Pillars: Remastered
  • Blood Bowl 3
  • Super Neptunia RPG
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PS5

PS+ Premium Classics:
  • Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier
  • Cool Boarders
  • Gods Eater Burst
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • JoJos Bizarre Adventure AllStar Battle R

Last edited:

SCB3

Midnight Sons is a decent game thats far too long for the story its trying to tell, fun though once you get the hang of it

Skifi28

I finished midnight suns on PC, but I had a ton of issues and the experience was just infuriating. Looking forward to replaying it smoothly this time. I was actually thinking of buying it so money saved.

Last edited:

Skifi28

Downgraded this to just the basic tier today as the higher ones offer literally nothing to me.
I havent played a single plus game since Stray.
As someone that buys tons and tons of games, I still find things to play pretty much every month. You must have some very specific tastes.

It's only due to my personal taste in various genres, but I think this just might be the worst month since the service started.

Those games are not good enough to make up what are leaving this month.

Yeah, for the first time I can remember, the games leaving this month are considerably better than the games entering the collection. For anyone who doesn't realize that already, just look at this list.

And WTF with the choices, here? Why almost all non-western developed titles?

RavageX

I have enjoyed Midnight Suns, and I really dislike magic stuff in comics. I feel the social things are really cool, but needed polishing up. Same with Abbey exploration.

It did a great job at adding the "normal" stuff to superheroes. They like to play games and watch movies too!

Never played Blood Bowl but have been curious. May try it if I have time.

Last edited:

tmlDan

Yeah, for the first time I can remember, the games leaving this month are considerably better than the games entering the collection. For anyone who doesn't realize that already, just look at this list.

And WTF with the choices, here? Why almost all non-western developed titles?

I don’t consider any of these better tbh, and I’ve also played a lot of them already thanks to plus

Kerotan

Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier instead of Daxter. Who fucking made that decision.
They'll probably do Daxter soon. Is lost frontier worth it?

Big month especially for premium tier. Sony adding a lot lately and unlike extra tier they don't tend to leave. Classics section getting bulky.

panda-zebra

Midnight Suns - have been itching to play this but couldn't justify it with so many ongoing games and games sitting there unfinished.

nial

Gold Member
Excuse me wtf? That’s a …weird choice to have not released there back in the day
Sony Japan used to pass on a lot of their Western games, like, A LOT. That said, when we got Killzone: Liberation (not released in JP) last year, they were getting Coded Soul (JP only) instead, so Daxter could be happening any day.
Edit: Cute, I just remembered that they also passed on both Jak 3 and X. Jak 2's very low sales over there were definitely a factor.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Ayo, Mightnigh Suns. Will try it out. Almost bought the game once.

DBZ Kakarot is also nice. Toriyama-sensei homage.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Sony Japan used to pass on a lot of their Western games, like, A LOT. That said, when we got Killzone: Liberation (not released in JP) last year, they were getting Coded Soul (JP only) instead, so Daxter could be happening any day.
Edit: Cute, I just remembered that they also passed on both Jak 3 and X. Jak 2's very low sales over there were definitely a factor.

Holy cow I had no idea they would just be like “nah” to the western made Sony titles back in the day.

nial

Gold Member
Holy cow I had no idea they would just be like “nah” to the western made Sony titles back in the day.
Case-by-case basis. For example, they did get the whole Ratchet & Clank, Infamous, Uncharted and Resistance series up to the latter half of the PS3 era (when it finally stopped being a problem).

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Oh snap. Great month. Maybe they started listening to.peoples complains cause this year's been good so far.

I've already got re3 and midnight sun's but haven't played yet. Sun's seems like the perfect game for the portal

Hemingwayoffbase

Gold Member
Midnight Suns is the best super hero game of the last decade… combined with the worst friendship simulator in history.

Ignore as much of the “back at home base” stuff as you can, and enjoy the best action-tactical game on the ps5.

Top Bottom