• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for February 2024: Need for Speed Unbound, The Outer Worlds, Tales of Arise, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and more

engstra

Nothing that really sticks out for me this month. At least gives time to catch up on some games from previous months. Been really enjoying Ghostwire Tokyo and probably move onto Death Stranding after that.

bitbydeath

Playing through Roguebook, if you liked Slay The Spire then don’t sleep on it, still early into it but it may even be better!

ss_eb323e8d1548c97550ef1d75e5cf74b177f01956.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Nothing that really sticks out for me this month. At least gives time to catch up on some games from previous months. Been really enjoying Ghostwire Tokyo and probably move onto Death Stranding after that.
FYI - Ghostwire Tokyo is gonna leave next month, so make sure to finish it before then.

Kerotan

Resistance retribution is such a good addition. I'm like a kid at Christmas. The only game in the series I haven't played. Same when they added killzone liberation.

It's a really easy platinum too so I'll play it twice and plat both ps4/5 version. The rewind feature they've added is good too. Graphics upscaled and smoothed out.

There's around 100 ps1/psp/Vita game's now and I feel like this section is getting steady love. I've already played them but killzone mercenary, uncharted golden abyss and resistance burning skies deserves this treatment aswell.

Might try NFS and Tales though I really don't know when I'll have time with all the stuff I'm buying/playing. I'm most intrigued by Roguebook though, never heard about it until now but looking at vids it reminds me of Slay the Spire which I absolutely loved.

Neolombax

Tried Resistance last night...controls are a bit rough. Will try to get accustomed to it. I remember playing it a bit on a friend's PSP, now is my chance to actually finish it. Good selection of games! The Outer Worlds is the highlight for me personally, and will try to get into Valhalla once again.

Tommi84

Might try NFS
I literally haven't even finished one rave and said nope, the drive model is so horrible that I can't stand it and quit the game. I spent more on warching the intro and chosing the character than drove. Will do a second attempt today, maybe.

Resistance retribution is such a good addition. I'm like a kid at Christmas. The only game in the series I haven't played. Same when they added killzone liberation.

It's a really easy platinum too so I'll play it twice and plat both ps4/5 version.
They added trophy support to more games? I thought Stardust and Syphon Filter were the few ones. Did not see trophy support mentioned anywhere much.

It's not the most important thing ever, but still nice.

Kerotan

They added trophy support to more games? I thought Stardust and Syphon Filter were the few ones. Did not see trophy support mentioned anywhere much.

It's not the most important thing ever, but still nice.
Yeah same with killzone liberation.

Leonidas

Its too bad they are drip-feeding the PS1/PSP classics.

It is nice that my old PS3 purchase carry over though, since I don't subscribe to PS+. My $1.20 copy of Jet Moto 2 from PS3 is now on my PS5 :messenger_sun:

Kerotan

Its too bad they are drip-feeding the PS1/PSP classics.

It is nice that my old PS3 purchase carry over though, since I don't subscribe to PS+. My $1.20 copy of Jet Moto 2 from PS3 is now on my PS5 :messenger_sun:
Wait what?

You bought this on ps3 and now own it on ps4/5 without premium?

Sadly they have to drip feed otherwise they'll run out of monthly additions. The collection of ps1/2 and psp/vita is growing nicely. They don't seem too keen on ps3 streaming however and they're probably not the easiest to port or remaster without steaming.

Resistance 3 and retribution are there. Would be great to see R1 and R2 added.

Same with killzone liberation being added. Would be nice to have killzone HD, 2 and 3 for ps3 also. Another I can think of is motorstorm 1 and 2.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The Spacers Choice Edition of Outer Worlds is finally fucking fixed just an FYI. The framerate was a total shitshow for a year or more.

Played through most of it on PS5 a month or so ago with no issues.

Just wanted to quote this and say that while it may be better than before, the performance on Outer Worlds' remaster on PS5 is still not good. You can see judder even in the first area when you see any wide views.

It's not a smooth 60 at all. Maybe in interior areas only.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Just wanted to quote this and say that while it may be better than before, the performance on Outer Worlds' remaster on PS5 is still not good. You can see judder even in the first area when you see any wide views.

It's not a smooth 60 at all. Maybe in interior areas only.

I personally see no juddering and if you think that that counts as "performance not good" youre fucking mental :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Must be all of Phils semen thats been pumped into your blood its seeped into your brain.

Top Bottom