• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for February 2024: Need for Speed Unbound, The Outer Worlds, Tales of Arise, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and more

a4c0e53dc6b3527d318d9308a49041b5966806ce.jpg

PS+ Extra:
- NFS Unbound
- The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition
- Tales of Arise
- Tales of Zestiria
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- LEGO Worlds
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Roguebook
- Rogue Lords

PS+ Premium
- Resistance: Retribution
- Jet Moto 2
- Tales of Symphonia
- Tales of Vesperia

Last edited:

Resistance: Retribution | PS4, PS5

Experience Resistance: Retribution, originally released on the PSP and now enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters. Fueled by vengeance, former British Marine James Grayson intends to destroy the Chimeran conversion centers at any cost. Enlisted by the European resistance, The Maquis, he soon learns the Chimera have evolved a new method of converting humans.

Last edited:

ShakenG

Definitely give NFS a go but heard the rubberbanding was over the top. Actually a few id give a go.. not a bad month for myself.

Last edited:

GHG

If you're a fan of deckbuilders like slay the spire then roguebook is excellent.

I actually prefer it to StS in many ways.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Weren’t Valhalla and Lego Worlds already on plus? wtf. They have three more chances before I let my shit lapse after being with plus since it started. I’ve been a firm backer of plus for a long time, but the price increase and repeating and lackluster games is getting annoying at this point. Not to mention putting remasters behind the premium paywall.

Last edited:

skit_data

They manage to threading the line of bringing games that I've been thinking of buying but I've been waiting for deeper discounts. Ideal choices for me personally, more or less.

Last edited:

Fbh

Not great, not terrible.

Might try NFS Ubound. Haven't played a NFS in years and I've heard this one is pretty decent.

Skifi28

I never did finish Retribution on the PsP. I just couldn't get used to the controls. I hope they added right stick movement for this, I really want to blast some chimera.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The franchise dumps would probably be better served if spaced out a little. Geez.

I think the Japanese pubs are doing a mass deal, or something, last month it was RE games. This month it's the Tales... games.

Arise is also apparently announced for the next game pass drop already.

bender

What time is it?
I think the Japanese pubs are doing a mass deal, or something, last month it was RE games. This month it's the Tales... games.

Arise is also apparently announced for the next game pass drop already.

Seems like the service got buried with Assassin's Creed games too.

Did not really like the visual style of Unbound from what I watched. Maybe it can grow on me, when playing myself, for longer. And I can get back to Valhalla! After I wasn't able to finish it the last time it was in the service.
Might also try Outer Worlds and one of the Tales of games if I find time.

Like usual, at least something should be in there for everyone.

Let's see which games leave next. Since that is always the more pressing variable to decide what to play next.

Top Bottom