• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will You Be Buying Google Stadia?

Will you buy Google Stadia?

• Yes, I'm getting the Founder's Edition for $129.

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • I might pick up a cheap game when Stadia Base comes out.

Votes: 56 10.8%
  • No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 439 84.9%

• Total voters
I made this poll before twice and the results were just as lopsided, gaf doesn't want it.

In fact, so much so I missed out on recent Stadia news, apparently they actually put out more info and talked about the line-up, shows how much I cared about the thing. I didnt even know about that stuff until this thread.

Poor Kain is likely on suicide watch.

Ecto311

I am interested in it like I am interested in bitcoin. I get how it works but I don't think it will be the good version of the tech. Maybe with google behind it, it will be but I think the interesting bit is seeing the tech evolve. What is bananas is all the podcasts talking about it and saying rural areas have shit internet. I live in southern colorado in a rural area and we have gigabit no problem. It is $80ish a month but it is here. Giant beastcast was recently saying 20mb was a big deal for small towns. Most all the areas around me have 100mb as a base speed through Charter with no caps on usage.

yoyo67

I am a bit confused. Google says no hardware but then I read you need the Chromecast Ultra? So is the ultra a requirment?
You need google chrome to use stadia. Chrome Ultra (4k support) is so that you will be able to use google chrome on your TV. You don't need it for laptops, pc, or cellphones since you can download google chrome on those devices.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
This is the future of gaming. Like it or not.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom