• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will you be getting Midnight Suns or Callisto Protocol this Friday?

Which game are you more interested in picking up?

• Callisto Protocol

Votes: 78 43.6%
  • Midnight Suns

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Front Mission Remake

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Neither, I got too many games to play/I hate video games

Votes: 75 41.9%
  • Both, because I cannot possibly choose just one

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
Midnight Suns getting good reviews, Callisto Protocol holding reviews until launch day.

Callisto is 12-14 hours, Midnight Suns is 50+….both 70 dollars. Callisto Protocol looks it may be the better more exciting game though

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Darktide for now.

Unless Callisto gets huge reviews, I'm gonna hold off on both of these games until I finish some of my current playthroughs.

Callisto might be a cool game for the christmas days.

And The Witcher 3 upgrade is right around the corner.

bender

What time is it?
200w.gif

feynoob

Money tight here. I need to grab ragnorak. These can wait. I will see if they have any sales in the future though.

kunonabi

Midnight sun's would normally be a day one but the lack of midnight suns, the shitty costumes, and the social stuff is a turn off. Calisto is a maybe once it goes on sale. Didn't care for dead space but I do want to support more third person horror games.

Last edited:

april6e

Too many games to play. Still have to finish God of War 2, Bayonetta 3 and Plague Tale 2 before Fire Emblem/Dead Space in Jan. Out of those two, Midnight Suns has me the most intrigued because of the rave early reviews. Callisto sounds interesting but I question whether it can surpass the first Dead Space.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Still playing god of war, 67 hours in and not done the main story yet. Exploring every inch.

Will but Callisto next month and that’s it until RE4 next year

saintjules

Why would these two games go head to head in a decision? Two different games genre wise and different fanbases respectively.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Marvel was/is too movie inspired to be one of my favorite brands. I considered buying Midnight Suns until I realized I wouldn’t be getting what I want from it. It isn’t X-Men Legends.

begotten

They're different games and I have already purchased both.

I'll start both, but I'll probably finish Callisto first only because it's short and I know I can get it out of the way early

Kagey K

Banned
Neither, our family has a rule after Nov 15 you can't buy stuff for yourself and it has to go on a Xmas list.

I won't ask for either of them unless they go on sale at the last minute.

I will end up playing them both eventually though.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Grinding DMZ with mates and raid just around the corner for MW2 - also need to platinum GoW:R and try Witcher 3 update.

Robb

Gold Member
Callisto looks pretty neat, but horror games are not for me, so I won’t be picking up any of them.

GenericUser

I will wait for the reviews of callisto protocol before I decide wether I buy it or not, but I cetainly won't buy a capeshit game.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Callisto for sure, I have faith in the studio and I loved the atmosphere of Dead Space 1 & 2. With Midnight Suns I'll wait a few months for a big sale.

Top Bottom