• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will you trade your current Xbox One for the new S model ?

Not unless there is some amazing deal at Costco for it, which it doesn't appear so far.

I like my Kinect functionality so I wouldn't want to lose that. I'll probably move my XBO with Kinect upstairs when the Scorpio comes out. I should probably talk to my wife about that lol.

Max_Po

Banned
I do not see the point in anyways as I get all Multi-platform stuff on PS4 and I do not have much on XboxOne anyways other than Halo 3, Halo Collection and will be getting gears.

I will wait for Project Scorpio !!!! I am interested in checking out the new standard controller though ;)

No reason for me to do so at this point. Maybe if I could get it with a trade in of my original one for $100, but that's unlikely. Probably wait for Scorpio.

Zedox

Nope. Don't have a HDR TV and size of the console doesn't matter to me. I'll get a Scorpio down the line when I get a 4K TV and I'll buy a Kinect + dongle for it as well. I'm pretty much skipping the Xbox One S.

Nope. Not interested in S or Scorpio with all the games potentially worth playing coming out on PC. All I use my XB1 for is HBO Now and the rare Halo game here and there. I don't really see any reason to further support this platform to be quite frank.

Gamezone

Gold Member
The slim is by far the cheapest UHD device where I live. I probably have to pay over 1000 dollars for the cheapest UHD alternative. I don't even own an 4K TV at this point, so no hurry.

I wont trade it in. It'll move into the other room where i moved my 1080p tv when i got my 4k tv. So in essense, they will reunite once i get the xbox one s. win/win and another room for a bluray/media center :D yay!

Sterba

Yep. Been in the market for an UHD Blu Ray player, and my current launch X1 disc drive seems to randomly not want to work anymore, plus I've been wanting to upgrade storage space. So this works out great.

Just sold my Sunset Overdrive white console and pre-ordered the 2TB Xbox S console. Getting rid of the power brick is a big deal to me + the 2TB HDD space and the better controller.

Can't wait !

MrBenchmark

Preordered the 2TB to hook to my 4K tv and I'll move my day one to my bedroom. I was going to buy a 4K bluray player from Samsung I'd rather give my money to Microsoft.

Top Bottom