• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows 8 Gaming list (RT/X86) Only from Windows Store

dovella

Icon.339230.png

Spectra 8bit racing

I played Asphalt 8 on my laptop with a PS3 controller. It's actually really nice to play a so-called mobile game on my PC with a controller and nice graphics + frame rate, but it also crashes after playing a race for like three minutes. :(

Makes me sad...

Android supports Xbox 360 controllers?

It supports PS3, also. (It might just be CyanogenMod, though.) I love using a controller with whatever games support it, whether it's Android or PC.

dovella

Companion Titanfall™

•Download Titanfall Companion App (Windows 8, 710 MB)

Icon.336971.png

– keeps players up-to-date with everything Titanfall when not at the gamepad and enjoying the destructive power of their titan.

Content included in the Titanfall app includes rich intel about the history of the Titanfall universe, along with characters, weapons, maps, modes and even controls. Basically, this app will prove to become the bible of everything to do with the game. Not only is it an interactive encyclopaedia, but EA have also made it so players can check their statistics, enabling them to boast about total kills, favorite weapons, time spent playing and more.

Screenshot.336971.1000000.jpg

Screenshot.336971.1000001.jpg

Screenshot.336971.1000003.jpg

Tailzo

I have a MS surface pro 2. I'm mostly playing Civ 5 on it. It runs great, and plays well with a pen. What other meaty games runs well, and plays well with a pen?

Tailzo

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say it, but Civilization: Beyond Earth works really well on a MS surface pro 2. Glad I got it. It wasn't on the MS store though, but still feels at home on the tablet.

Well one that can be gathered from this thread is the Windows 8/10 store wont be a threat to steam any time soon.

Im increasingly doubtful that Minecraft 2 will be exclusive to it either.

Top Bottom