• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMaru

Feelin' Blue is still the best one.

WP |OT4| Black and Blue: Symptoms of an Abusive Relationship.

lol I like these two.

MS is really dropping the ball on the 8.1 update, especially if it was delayed. They have the money and resources to put more support behind the platform but we still haven't seen or heard anything to get the public excited for WP8.1. Instead they just gave the spotlight to Apple and Google with IOS7 and 4.4. SMH.

Montresor

My Nokia Lumia 920 is busted... dropped it and now it has green and purple lines everywhere.

Is the Nokia Lumia 1520 a good option? I want a better, faster, stronger version of the same phone, basically. There are a lot of things I hate about Windows Phone (internet explorer app, lack of good apps in general) but a lot that I like (the slick tile system, achievements).

Is there any reason that a Nokia Lumia 1520 that I buy from ebay will not work in Canada?

Paganmoon

My Nokia Lumia 920 is busted... dropped it and now it has green and purple lines everywhere.

Is the Nokia Lumia 1520 a good option? I want a better, faster, stronger version of the same phone, basically. There are a lot of things I hate about Windows Phone (internet explorer app, lack of good apps in general) but a lot that I like (the slick tile system, achievements).

Is there any reason that a Nokia Lumia 1520 that I buy from ebay will not work in Canada?

Hi, new thread is at http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=733312

This is the old OT. (Not sure why it's not locked)

bms2993

Banned
After much work today, I finally have a great layout for Windows Phone! :)
Fwk-auWuiE4agbzqNdCA2zM_LvjBoXoK0azZFcnae7f5I0uxcJmVnEbZ7jX1k8vAmu0jXC4HPXhh8RZ9OTDGXLHs6ttQaSvGeBL4=w1118-h387
FJdGGyBLGfETxIs6KP4QbJOEZS9JOuxYM4JsZDp4d5K9PA0Z67Rdx9U2Wtw8W8YfiRUjW7CjGOMJlZPS4wXmMiv0AHdSBmtNx9nr=w1118-h387

Eeep! Wrong thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom