• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WingGAF:Lets have some fun! The best Wingstop flavors?

Uhtred

7301738cafc54b2caf969f98e68153be.png

For me I always go for:

Louisiana Rub
Lemon Pepper
Mango Habanero

What say you GAF?

Papa

Banned
Is Wingstop actually any good? We had one open here recently but I’ve never been. We have a lot of good burger joints that do awesome simple buffalo wings without the coatings and spices and all that unnecessary stuff, just fried wings and buffalo sauce.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I think I got the regular mild one and just dipped it in a ton of ranch dressing years ago while watching the Fifth Estate. The movie was kinda lame, but I remember the wings tasting f*ck that's delicious. Don't live by one anymore, unfortunately.

So do I, 100%.

Okay, wasn't sure if I was going to get tossed out for that. Picking bones is just not my thing.

Anyway, all of those sound good. I liked the lemon pepper at Hooters, but I usually like to mix in some of the hotter ones with some mild that I can just enjoy for the chicken.

Damn now I want some.

LOL wing stop and B-dubs are trash tier. There is this place near me called D-Spot and its FUCKING incredible.

These are called Puff The Magic Dragon.... (siracha, honey, horseradish aioli, green curry)
ngo-dspotpuffthemagicdragon.jpg

These are the Tarantula.... (soy glaze, roasted garlic, chili, dry rub, fried garlic)
o.jpg

Check out the rest of the flavors.... http://www.eatatdspot.com/menu/menu.php

this looks

Fuckin’

Delicious.

Barsinister

Banned
Is Wingstop actually any good? We had one open here recently but I’ve never been. We have a lot of good burger joints that do awesome simple buffalo wings without the coatings and spices and all that unnecessary stuff, just fried wings and buffalo sauce.

Order them extra well done.

lil puff

Yeah Lemon Pepper is the only one I get from them. It's very satisfying. They need more dry rub flavors.

Wingstop aint that bad imo. Their wings are tender. A lot of places overfry the wings, so it's more like wing jerky.
Bit overpriced tho.

^^ anything at Wingstop you can also get as boneless.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just get McD's chicken nuggets if you're gonna get boneless. They are cheaper than WingStop and taste fucking amazing. Why go to a wing place for that lol

brap

Banned
You're trying so hard to look like a tough man. Whats wrong brappy? Did your little butthole got raped recently? Its okay you can always talk to me
I'll fuck you in the ass baby back bitch. Eat your fucking food. Does mommy cut the cwusts off wittle misters sandwich? Bunch of fuckin baby ass niggas I swear.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT EAT FRIED CHICKEN MOMMY IT HAS BONES AND THE CWUST IS HARD. PWEASE DEEP FRY SOME CHICKEY NUGGIES FOR MOI.

Pejo

Gold Member
The Wingstop in my area is absolute trash. I actually like the "wingstop" wings from Pizza Hut more than the actual one. The wings are never cooked correctly and the skin is always soft instead of fried to perfect crispiness. The sauces are ok but when the base wings are so bad, it's like putting lipstick on a pig. If we're strictly talking flavor, the only one I'd rate highly is getting their classic hot and mixing it in with an order of their garlic parm to make hot garlic, which for some reason they don't offer on the menu.

Buffalo Wild Wings is a 100% better franchise wing, but still can't compete with home grown recipes by most reputable mom and pop shops. I like their Thai Curry sauce so much that I buy it by the bottle for home use though.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Lemon Pepper
Original Hot
Mango Habanero

Atomic sauce on the side.

B-dubs Blazin is my go-to franchise wing flavor tho.

Top Bottom