• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2012 Anime Thread of Roundcats Up in This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Ill be watching

Gundam Seed HD remaster
Lagrange The Flower of Rin-ne
Aquarion Evol
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Symphogear
Bodacious Space Pirates

Only two Im hyped about. Gundam Seed would be my third Gundam, never saw original before.

Continuing to Watch
Gundam AGE
Guilty Crown
Bakuman 2

Persona 4
Phi Brain
Mirai Nikki
New Hunter X Hunter
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Toriko

Backlog watching
Reborn
Steins;Gate
Tiger & Bunny
anything else schools anime club chooses

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Going to check these out:
Black★Rock Shooter
Mini-skirt Space Pirates
Nisemonogatari
Zero no Tsukaima F
Another
Recorder to Raentzel
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED HD Remaster (never seen the original)
Lagrange -The Flower of Rin-ne

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
This is truly the season of guilt. Horrible self-loathing and guilt

Things I am Probably Going to Enjoy Start to Finish
Daily Lives of High School Boys - Hilarious looking, bros being bros

Kill Me Baby - Last time JC staff did over-the-to ridiculous involving guns in school it was GLORIOUS. I am so gonna enjoy this.

Bodacious Space Pirates - Over the top Space Opera Ridiculousness? Yes please. Moes with guns and super space ships and beam spam? Shut up and take my money.jpg Written and directed by the same man responsible for Nadesico? Shut up and take my first born.jpg

Things I will Check Out but Probably Not Watch Through
Ano Natsu de Matteru - JC Staff dramas can be good. I'll see about it...

Another - I'm a little tepid on this one. I'll have to watch a few episodes. It could be another Ghost Hound, or it could be shit. Not sure.

Things I am Going to Watch Because I Hate Myself
Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! - Why does this have to exist? And more importantly, why am I compelled to watch it? This premise is just so fucked up and brings haremshit to a whole new level of terror. And yet, here it comes, and I am but a deer in its headlights...

Recorder and Raentzel - I'm not going to lie, this premise seems hilarious, but I know, just know that it's going to be exploited in all the ways that make me feel bad at the end of the day.

High School D x D - You know, I think I'm just going to skip the pretense and say that I just wanna see some tits.

Ugh, anime, why must you be such a cruel mistress...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
This is the first season ever.... where everything looks like shit. I think Knight in the Area looks to be the closest thing to a watch.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Man I'm hearing like nothing about Comiket 81 right now.

A cosplay pic from it

6zle2.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooooool dat Mami

also
Q9fMi.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Things I am Probably Going to Enjoy Start to Finish

Kill Me Baby - Last time JC staff did over-the-to ridiculous involving guns in school it was GLORIOUS. I am so gonna enjoy this.

Bodacious Space Pirates - Over the top Space Opera Ridiculousness? Yes please. Moes with guns and super space ships and beam spam? Shut up and take my money.jpg Written and directed by the same man responsible for Nadesico? Shut up and take my first born.jpg

Things I am Going to Watch Because I Hate Myself
Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! - Why does this have to exist? And more importantly, why am I compelled to watch it? This premise is just so fucked up and brings haremshit to a whole new level of terror. And yet, here it comes, and I am but a deer in its headlights...

High School D x D - You know, I think I'm just going to skip the pretense and say that I just wanna see some tits.

I'll probably be watching these with you. I like the Kill Me Baby manga, I like skirts and pirates, and I like tits. I don't know why I'm watching I Am Your Father, but I'll be watching it, too.

Guilt Free

This is the first season ever.... where everything looks like shit. I think Knight in the Area looks to be the closest thing to a watch.

Thats how I feel about the season, only one show is really compelling and everything else just something to have playing, but ill still give a few things a try. Wish spring would hurry...

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The tampire explanation made me miss IRC shenanigans. I met my wife on #anime on efnet like 15 years ago, no joke. She's as addicted to the hnnnnngh as cajun.

Nisemonogatari, Another, and Ano Natsu de Matteru for me.

Maybe I should catch up with the fall shows after not having internet for 2 months.

wonzo

Banned
hell yes tier:

Nisemonogatari
MOTHERFUCKIN' GYO
Natsume
Daily Lives of High School Boys
THERMÆ ROMÆ

maybe tier:

Another
Amagami SS+ (rihoko justice)
Recorder and Raentzel