• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wireless Networking on the 360

Bandicoot

Is the MS Wi-fi adapter the only way to go? Its $100 and just seems overpriced to me. Will the old adapter for the Xbox work on the 360?

Is there any other way to get wireless on the 360? Possibly a product from d-link or linksys?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I used a Linksys Wireless G Usb Adapter and my Xbox didn't detect it. It doesn't like anything except thumb drives.

Bandicoot

Thanks for the link Dr.

It still does not anwser the question of a USB adapter working with the 360. Do you have any idea about that? Or if the old Xbox one would work?

Ive also seen the USB external bridges that are around $40 from BB and such, no clue if those would work either.

Anyways, thanks for the help guys...

I want to know this as well. I'd mainly like to hear from someone who actually uses one that isn't the official XBox ones, and which specific model it is. I don't want to buy one and it turns out not to work

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I had to hook up MS adapter to one of the front USB ports. With the way my entertainment system is made, it couldn't get a signal until I did that.

bill0527

Bandicoot said:
Went out and picked up the dlink wireless-g USB adapter and it does not work. =(

I'm using the same Linksys WRT54G Wireless router and the same Xbox 1 wireless adapter that i've been using over the last 2 years.

Top Bottom