• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 2 for Xbox 360 'Enhanced Edition', 4+ hours bonus content, out April 17th

MrDaravon

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but is the 360 version going to be identical in terms of adult content to the PC version? Didn't the PC version have full frontal nudity pretty frequently or something? I'm just curious if MS allowed it here or not.

Orca

The space required for the developer recommended install is 15.4 GB on the 360. Not an issue for me, but just thought I would post this as a heads up. Sorry if it has already been noted.

http://www.vgarabia.com/en/posts/view/467/news/the-witcher-2-xbox360-install-size-revealed

Unless there's traversing back and forth, you would just have to install one disc at a time...just like every other multi-disc game. I'm not sure why they keep saying you 'need' to have more than the 7.whatever gigs the one disc requires.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but is the 360 version going to be identical in terms of adult content to the PC version? Didn't the PC version have full frontal nudity pretty frequently or something? I'm just curious if MS allowed it here or not.

As far as we know, nothing has been cut from the game. Remember that The Ballad of Gay Tony (GTAIV) had full frontal male nudity.

Fjordson

It's all untouched. Been plenty of full front nudity this gen on 360 (and PS3 for what it's worth).

Also, Snuggler's ballin' OT for the enhanced edition is up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469671

Jawmuncher

I remember being hyped as hell for this. Then walking away pretty disappointed.
Part of me things this is what's going to happen with Witcher 3 since it will be a lot of people's first.

Three

For a second I thought this was Witcher 3 and a 360 version was getting bonus content. I read a few posts and wondered why nobody was shocked by this, then I saw the date and number properly :/

Top Bottom