• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3: Blood & Wine pre-load is up (PS4)

It begins

-US & UK PSN so far
-Patch is up
-Pre order from store for you to be able to download
-Changelog? none whatsoever
-12.744GB
-Final Witcher size after expansion (1.12), 66.01GB
-Play on 05-30-2016, 4pm PT

1fl1wep.jpg

Edit: crap i knew i forgot something. US PSN

Tadpole

I've never done this before, so i can buy it now and it will download, and i will get access to it when it comes out?

This is where if you buy ahead of time then it will download it so it's ready to play instantly on release. You can't play it before though.

Mines downloading in the UK but it hasn't been paid for yet because I forgot to put payment details on, I'm assuming they'll lock it if I don't pay lol?

mosdl

Mines downloading in the UK but it hasn't been paid for yet because I forgot to put payment details on, I'm assuming they'll lock it if I don't pay lol?

The dlc shouldn't unlock when it releases if you haven't paid for it, happened to me once when somethign went awry.

epmode

So is this DLC useless if I'm level 6?

You can't play it with your regular character, no. But both DLC bits allow you to skip right to the DLC content with a character that's automatically placed at the right level. The downside is that you won't be able to do any quests from the main game.

yeah guys press down on witcher 3, go to add-ons, click on blood and wine, then get it, and once you 'purchase it' (aka unlock it) there's the download arrow.

Top Bottom