• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - Official Gameplay Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

FbFs2OPXgAAjHqB
FbFs0MIXwAAC4q7

FbFs1oiWIAAp_4m
FbFs2OPXgAAjHqB

Last edited:

Thief1987

Graphically looks like a good step-up over Nioh. Unfortunately trailer is too short to make any judgements about anything else.

Elios83

As a Nioh fan this looks really great.
Much improved graphics, more action, jumps and magic.
Really looking forward to it.
I saw a few rate drops in the trailer though, don't know if it depends on the video or they need to polish it.

As a Nioh fan this looks really great.
Much improved graphics, more action, jumps and magic.
Really looking forward to it.
I saw a few rate drops in the trailer though, don't know if it depends on the video or they need to polish it.
FYI don't skip Stranger in Paradise. After you get past the memes its a damn fine action game. Nioh + 30 classes + Final Fantasy magic systems.

Come On Time GIF by Liverpool FC

Hopefully it has a ton of build variety, just like Nioh.
The 5 forms kung fu systems they're talking about have me anticipating some kind of stance change system on steroids. 5 instead of 3? We'll see.

But yeah, I have no doubt the builds will be huge. Stranger in Paradise has 30 classes and lots of weapons. Nioh has tons of weapons and magic variety.

Fredrik

& just like that, this is now officially the game I'm most looking forward too, this looks excellent!

I'll probably buy a copy for the shelf anyway :)!
Yeah I’m fully aboard on this hype train! Reminds me of Elden Ring but looks more stylish. Combat looks so tight! Loving the art direction and monster design too, looks wild, more devs needs to learn how to use the imagination and stop going for boring realism, this is 10 times more interesting than anything I’ve seen from the west in like a decade.
Wo Long
Black Myth
Project Eve
👌

Fbh

Seems similar to Nioh but it looks awesome.
Nice visual upgrade compared to Nioh 2, and based on that IGN article it seems like the gameplay will have a different feel, particularly because of no stamina bar.

clarky

Gold Member
I doubt it has anything at all to do with Sekiro. They're drawing inspiration from Chinese martial arts directly.

Some of the more acrobatic elements look reminiscent of Ninja Gaiden a bit, like the head stomp move.
Thats what i got from it, basically.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I legit thought this was a Sekiro sequel.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

But damn, does it look spicy.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom