• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus trailer (PC/XB1/PS4, Oct 27th, idtech6), season pass

Firenze1

Banned
They like cake at Machine games

QzwhO.jpg

Been replaying The New Order this week, getting near the end now and having a blast replaying this game again, it still plays great and is a ton of fun.

If Wolfenstein 2 plays anything like The New Order / The old Blood, it's going to be fuckin awesome.

Hux1ey

Banned
Been replaying The New Order this week, getting near the end now and having a blast replaying this game again, it still plays great and is a ton of fun.

If Wolfenstein 2 plays anything like The New Order / The old Blood, it's going to be fuckin awesome.

I don't see why it wouldn't, and probably even better.

Do yourself a favour and play Return to Castle Wolfenstein too, the single player is so much fun.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
The gunplay looks so good. Easily the best looking feedback recent memory.

Blowing nazi scum to smithereens is going to be so satisfying.

Mario Odyssey and AC Origins I love y'all but it's The New Colossis I'm most excited for on Oct 27

Fisty

No word on what the season pass contains? Is it confirmed no MP? Looking at the deluxe edition but I don't want a bunch of MP DLC

LittleBuddy

Neo Member
Just played through The New Order and The Old Blood since they were in my backlog forever. Now I'm looking forward to Wolfenstein 2 more than anything in 2017.

CHC

No word on what the season pass contains? Is it confirmed no MP? Looking at the deluxe edition but I don't want a bunch of MP DLC

It's almost certain to be a chunk of story driven
DLC. They've been pretty upfront about no multiplayer, and if something changed I'm sure they would be advertising MP as a feature.

Either way I'd still hold off, but Old Blood was a damn meaty expansion and I see no reason they wouldn't repeat that successful formula.

Zemm

Any word on automatic ammo pickup yet? Dealbreaker for me getting it on day one or day whenever cheat mod has infinite ammo for the game.

Any word on automatic ammo pickup yet? Dealbreaker for me getting it on day one or day whenever cheat mod has infinite ammo for the game.
That and the annoying challenge system that encouraged you to play a certain way were the only two things I disliked about TNO.

Top Bottom