• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| They put Nazis on the Moon, Scheiß auf den Mond!

SkylineRKR

If there's AA then there's not enough, judging by the PS4 screens posted above. Now that Infamous has exposed me to quality IQ on console I have little tolerance for anything else.

This game deffo has jaggies on Ps4. It surprises me as the graphics aren't all that hot.

MGS V Ground Zeroes was at 12am EST while inFamous Second Son was 3am EST.

Really lame that no game has used the pre load functionality yet. Do they plan to with Watch Dogs? It's one week from release so if we don't hear a thing from the PSN update tomorrow then likely not.

Hope it's a Ground Zeroes situation and I heard from others that Watch Dogs is the first to use the preload functionality, but I am not 100 percent sure that is correct.

zzz8xj7c.jpg

Go faster, internet. I was going to make a PC performance thread but I'm assuming someone will have beaten me to he punch ~20 hours from now.

dllsv5kzn.png

Suck it, JaseC!

Also got invited to coh2 wfa alpha this morning. Mere child's play for dat sweet sweet nbn tho.

Tizoc

zzz8xj7c.jpg

Go faster, internet. I was going to make a PC performance thread but I'm assuming someone will have beaten me to he punch ~20 hours from now.

Hey that's how fast my net is downloading it!
Well mine's faster by 3 hours so i won't be playing this bad boy til Wednesday at the earliest >_>;

LoveCake

Played through the first level & then the titles came up & i realised i hadn't actually started the game yet lol

While i was playing my PS4 had downloaded the update but it only took seconds to install so it cannot of been that big :/

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
40 GB already downloaded for me and finished in a few hours, tis a hard life :( Oh well, hopefully the decrypting won't take long.

Sothpaw

2 missions left in (the actually pretty fun) Wolf 2009. Gonna finish tonight, right in time to play TNO when I put baby to bed after work tomorrow.

Deadbeat

Banned
Im eager to hear if the game is as much of a disaster on PC that rage was, or this time around it will actually be a good port.

I forget, once one is in the game can you disconnect the VPN and stay online or do you have to go offline?

Also: UNPACK FASTER

Edit: It stuck at preparing to launch for anyone else?

+ Great stealth gameplay

No, it's awful

+ Dismembering Nazis

Yes, if you have the right weapon

+ Varied environments keep the game from getting stale

Absolutely

- Jarring transitions from cutscene to gameplay

Yep, it's irritating

- Double-mapped buttons can be finicky

Nah, not really.

Score is a bit too high, imo. Everything between 6/10 and 7,5/10 would be accurate.
And I don't get the criticism for the lack of multiplayer.

npa189

GameFly just sent out keys, steam preload is 40gb so on my connection it will be done right as it unlocks. I'm really looking forward to this.

Top Bottom