• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order Screenshots And Art

Deadbeat

Banned
Its probably a smart move they are ignoring multiplayer. If its not going to be as good as RTCW you might as well cut your losses and NOT make a turd like Wolf 2009.

Nizz

they started to work on this game several years ago...of course it wasn't started for next-gen. It's a PS360 game that will probably get a superior 60fps cleaned up next-gen release.
That doesn't sound bad at all, to me at least. I'd love to get this for the PS4.

daveo42

Banned
Its probably a smart move they are ignoring multiplayer. If its not going to be as good as RTCW you might as well cut your losses and NOT make a turd like Wolf 2009.

Yeah, it has to be at least as good as RtCW for the multiplayer to even matter for me. My guess that it would need to be at least 1-2 steps beyond it to make it stand out among current offerings.

Some new ones.

wolfenstein_the_new_order_6.jpg
wolfenstein_the_new_order_8.jpg
wolfenstein_the_new_order_10.jpg

yes the world we be bereft without yet another turgid COD wannabe online multiplayer mode. what on earth are they thinking? don't they know we are starved for multiplayer FPS games!?

Dude, they could've made it like the classic Wolfenstein multiplayer.

Contrary to popular belief there isn't some law set in stone that says EVERY FPS must play like CoD.

Tacitus_

Dude, they could've made it like the classic Wolfenstein multiplayer.

Contrary to popular belief there isn't some law set in stone that says EVERY FPS must play like CoD.

To what end? People would play it for a while, then go back to their preferred multiplayer. And the main guys behind this don't exactly have a good record on multi.

Coconut

Banned
I read the title as Wolverine not wolfenstein and was beyond confused for second by those images. Thus far the game looks boring and with the use of robots makes it seem like they are trying to make all the worlds censorship boards happy.

NIN90

yes the world we be bereft without yet another turgid COD wannabe online multiplayer mode. what on earth are they thinking? don't they know we are starved for multiplayer FPS games!?

I think you are missing the little detail where RTCW has one of the best (and to this day underutilizied) multiplayer models ever. It's a real shame how over a decade later nobody improved on the whole Stopwatch mode that originated with RTCW/ET.

wow this looks great

Looks pretty bad to be completely honest. Compare it to what Killzone Shadow Fall. It's no competition.

this is a current gen game that started development in 2010. How can you even compare them -_-

Top Bottom