• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine cast leaked

Just skimmed through it, but that's a damn solid cast for the first game (there are 2 more X-Men related games signed by Sony, but they may just be Wolverine sequels). They're not skimping out on mutants or villains.
pleasantly surprised to see sinister and omega red in there

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
The Reddit post just links to an imgur gallery. Why not just post that?

Edit— which you’ve now done, awesome!

Last edited:
Oh shit, those villains
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

violence

Oh, this is a video game not a movie. I’m gonna keep this embarrassing mistake to myself that way no one will know.

I’m sure Thor’s brother Liam will do fine as Wolverine.

Last edited:
I don’t really know what the ethics are regarding leaks - if people think this should be removed I’m all for it. Leaking personal info on devs is messed up - I don’t know how to personally remove a thread but if that’s what should be done I’m down.

Anyone else think the gameplay looks like shit?

It looks painful for Wolverine to walk. Also, not trying to run down scent trails everywhere. Boring.

The cast is amazing and the art style is good, of course very reminiscent of Spider-Man. Hopefully we get meaningful connections to the universe.

Last edited:

It looks painful for Wolverine to walk. Also, not trying to run down scent trails everywhere. Boring.

The cast is amazing and the art style is good, of course very reminiscent of Spider-Man. Hopefully we get meaningful connections to the universe.
I know it's very unpolished, but yeah, the gameplay looks much worse than what I was expecting. Looks like it's trying to ape God of War 2018.

Interesting, I feel the opposite. Theres dismemberment - seems like some cool mobility/climbing mechanics using your claws.

Combat seems up close and GOW 18-ish, as it kinda should cus you’re wolverine… idk that’s what I wanted out of this game I guess. Like that’s a good thing.

And the smelling stuff - yes it’s ripped directly from sm2 and other games but it does actually make sense in a Wolverine game bc that’s one of his abilities. Makes more sense in this game than nearly any other game tbh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom