• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Won't have to talk my friends into COD this year

Every year we have a big fight amongst my gaming friends on whether or not to get the new COD. There are 5 of us and every year 1 or 2 of these mooks puts up a stink about spending the money on the new cod if it's not Infinity Ward or if it's "too arcadey" that year or whatever.

It's been a struggle for us for decades to get all of us to commit to the same platform and same games to play until we discovered gamepass. Now when one of us finds a new game, we know that we all have access to it and the group is almost always willing to dedicate and hour or 2 to trying out a new game. Free 2 play games and Gamepass has kept this group of 40ish year old gamers with wives and kids together playing games together 2-4 times a week. LOVE that it now applies to COD!

I know you PS guys don't play games with friends and prefer to play interactive movies like Last of Us (amazing game and show btw), God of War, and Spider Man, but for those of us who game as a means of spending quality virtual time with friends, you can't beat gamepass. Thank you Phil! THANK YOU for keeping me and my friends together.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
1h3val72pa781.jpg

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Every year we have a big fight amongst my gaming friends on whether or not to get the new COD. There are 5 of us and every year 1 or 2 of these mooks puts up a stink about spending the money on the new cod if it's not Infinity Ward or if it's "too arcadey" that year or whatever.

It's been a struggle for us for decades to get all of us to commit to the same platform and same games to play until we discovered gamepass. Now when one of us finds a new game, we know that we all have access to it and the group is almost always willing to dedicate and hour or 2 to trying out a new game. Free 2 play games and Gamepass has kept this group of 40ish year old gamers with wives and kids together playing games together 2-4 times a week. LOVE that it now applies to COD!

I know you PS guys don't play games with friends and prefer to play interactive movies like Last of Us (amazing game and show btw), God of War, and Spider Man, but for those of us who game as a means of spending quality virtual time with friends, you can't beat gamepass. Thank you Phil! THANK YOU for keeping me and my friends together.
xbox-xbox-fanboy.gif

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I know you PS guys don't play games with friends and prefer to play interactive movies like Last of Us (amazing game and show btw), God of War, and Spider Man, but for those of us who game as a means of spending quality virtual time with
I dont get this just because I dont like MP that means I like "movie games"?

What about games like these.....
09d5b936da100fb0b96a2cdaa96a835e143b41b3e3ae0054.png
A18Fk24kruL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

They are SP focus and they not "movie" games.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member

Senju stole your account bro ?
9w5L6TS.gif

Barakov

Angry Evil Eye GIF by MOODMAN

SHA

I don't think the game is remotely connected or has influence from Nadella or Phil, that's not how it works at least with cod, Microsoft in ABK is like an add in content, completely useless but serves it's purpose.

It's been a struggle for us for decades to get all of us to commit to the same platform and same games to play until we discovered gamepass. Now when one of us finds a new game, we know that we all have access to it and the group is almost always willing to dedicate and hour or 2 to trying out a new game. Free 2 play games and Gamepass has kept this group of 40ish year old gamers with wives and kids together playing games together 2-4 times a week. LOVE that it now applies to COD!...
'life has meaning only in the struggle. triumph or defeat is in the hands of the gods. so let us celebrate the struggle!'
- stevie wonder

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I’m going with cod, im excited with the return to black ops and how well the gunplay is in those games.

Top Bottom