• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORKOUT Music 💪🏋️🏃⚽🚴🏻🎵🎵🎵

brap

Banned

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Kev Kev

my weightlifting team in high school was well known for being one of the best in the state, and consistently won state championships year after year. by the time i got there in high school, the team was on it's 10th straight state championship in a row. so we were the new generation, expected to carry the mantle, and to say the very least, workouts were intense af. screaming, yelling, slapping each other (lol, i guess to get hyped up? i guess it's kind of a power lifter thing), bars with over over 500lbs bowing lookin like they about to snap, and of course the music. it was the most intense shit ive ever experienced. and i absolutely fucking loved every second of it. been in love with iron ever since.

i have one memory of our best lifter putting on 415lbs (475? i dunno it was a fuck ton of weight) on the squat rack, and everyone losing their mind just as Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter broke into it's first chorus. the adrenaline and energy flowing in the room was unbelievable. i'll never forgert that moment as long as i live and now that song is one of my go-to workout songs for heavy lifting workouts

this

my new favorite song in general

my new favorite song of all time

i played this for half my cardio session i just finished now

this song has to be from beyond the heavens

my brain right now if they computer scanned that shit before and after i heard this song i think they'd find a clear positive effect

thank you, haxan

MetalAlien

Banned
this

my new favorite song in general

my new favorite song of all time

i played this for half my cardio session i just finished now

this song has to be from beyond the heavens

my brain right now if they computer scanned that shit before and after i heard this song i think they'd find a clear positive effect

thank you, haxan
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, it's that kind of workout.... here..

TUROK

Lately I've been on a chuggy, groovy metalcore kick and it really hits that amped up aggression spot. Great lifting music... Now if only I could stop being so lazy.

Top Bottom