• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/28: Netherlands Vs. Slovakia, Brazil vs. Chile |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

BlueTsunami said:
Blows away most of the Brazilian big booty hoes, as far as I'm concerned. *swoooon*

if the chick was flat as a board on the back end that wouldn't be cool. doesn't have to be amazing, but please have something.

yeah she's got a nice face

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Threi said:
They really aren't, and bringing up that comparison was really unnecessary.

And yes that German chick is smoking.

No serious disrespect intended, I just prefer a gorgeous face over a meaty butt.

jts

...hate me...
What you guys don't get is that if video aiding isn't allowed ATM, then it's stupid to show replays on the big screens, as showing bad decisions will provoke the teams and the fans at the stadium.

Yesterday Rafa Marquez went from hugs and kisses with Messi to kicks and tackles, got really harsh after watching that first goal.

Plasma

Banned
Any time the commentator says Ramires I think of this.

xepjww.jpg

DominoKid

LabouredSubterfuge said:
Yeah, as I said earlier - he's intimated he wants to go to Man. United and I would dearly like Ferguson to oblige him.

Ditto Luis Fabiano.

agreed

really wanted Bastos to get that goal there.

Feathers

Brazil looking very convincing. Every position in their team looks solid.

jmdajr said:
if the chick was flat as a board on the back end that wouldn't be cool. doesn't have to be amazing, but please have something

Face > Booty. In an ideal world they'll have both.

El Sloth

Banned
Welp, we got blown out as expected. Chileans didn't let up 'till the very end though, good on them.

What I'm trying to say is: iVamos Argentina!

survivor

Banned
Good game Brazil. Was happy to finally see Robinho score. One of my favourite players, but he just doesn't seem to be doing much in terms of scoring awesome goals.

Ah well, didn't think Chile would win. Would have been nice, but at least they made it this far.

Now, let's see how Brazil does against the sea of orange.

jett

D-Member
The only one that could stop Brazil is Germany. In fact I firmly believe we'll be getting a repeat of the 2002 final.

Empty

brazil looking rock solid. outside of moments of genius from a few players, or a huge mistake, they will be very very hard to beat; especially given that the fashion for inverted wingers cutting inside plays to their advantage as their main weakness is in teams exposing the out of position bastos and pushing their fullbacks backwards through good wing play to rob them of width.

jts said:
What you guys don't get is that if video aiding isn't allowed ATM, then it's stupid to show replays on the big screens, as showing bad decisions will provoke the teams and the fans at the stadium.

Yesterday Rafa Marquez went from hugs and kisses with Messi to kicks and tackles, got really harsh after watching that first goal.

Theres a reason stadiums in south america dont have video screens.

Acheteedo

Wow, Brazil by far the strongest looking team, imo. I'm rooting for both Netherlands and Germany... who unfortunately are looking outmatched as it stands.

Surely it's a Brazil-Argentina final.

Raydeen

Chile were identical to England...got the ball in good positions time and time again...but had no-one who had any idea of how to get past Brazil's defence. Where Brazil were like Germany - cut through their defence like butter efforlessly.

Totakeke

Probably need an organized defensive team to beat Brazil if their opening match was any indication. Seems suicidal to go on offense with their form and pace right now. Netherlands might be able to pull some of that off.

But seriously, Dunga is one ungraceful winner and terrible character, I might want to see Brazil lose just to see him go nuts. Someone really needs to gif him and the Chilean coach seemingly going at each other near the end of the game with Dunga doing the one provoking.

agaru

jett said:
The only one that could stop Brazil is Germany. In fact I firmly believe we'll be getting a repeat of the 2002 final.
Yep, a Brazil-Germany final seems very likely. (sorry Argentina, but Germany will beat your ass)

markao

Empty said:
brazil looking rock solid. outside of moments of genius from a few players, or a huge mistake, they will be very very hard to beat; especially given that the fashion for inverted wingers cutting inside plays to their advantage as their main weakness is in teams exposing the out of position bastos and pushing their fullbacks backwards through good wing play to rob them of width.
Robben is his name ;)

I think we will see the most boring Brazil - Netherlands ever, seriously both teams are so focused on organization and defense that Murinho would be proud :D

Road

Brazil won easily, but I think today's match says more about how shitty Chile played than about how great Brazil was.

Netherlands is gonna be a whole 'nother story.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Green Biker Dude said:
oh man, the final has to be brazil x argentina

spain germany or netherlands could easily be one of these spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom