• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD CUP 2022 | Rumba Quatar

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
THIS IS THE OT
il_1588xn.4293069097_cxe4l.png

world-cup-2022-logo-06reot.png

TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES!

This is to enjoy the games. Less politics please as we all know what's going on enough.

Last edited:
I bought a France long-sleeve kit, it should arrive tomorrow. I'm not rooting for anyone in particular I just hope it's an exciting Cup.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Rooting for Mexico (no chance) and USA (better chance, but still no chance) I hope it's someone who's never won it, but it's gonna be Argentina, and will solidify Messi as the GOAT, which I'm ok with, too.

Don't care who wins. All I want is England to be pumped out real fucking fast. Give them any slither of hope and we'll be getting the usual "It's coming home" pish.

If you want to come at me with "Scotland didn't even qualify" then go ahead. You can't hurt me. I know we're shite and even if we were in the WC i wouldn't be supporting Scotland :messenger_tears_of_joy:

USA. USA. 'Murica!

That's how it goes, right?

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
let’s go Canada! We’re gonna upset Belgium watch. Always supported Portugal cause my family and because Canada never made it. Portugal has one of the best teams on paper easily but our coach will hold us back. Hopefully Santos delivers

Spaceman292

Banned
Don't care who wins. All I want is England to be pumped out real fucking fast. Give them any slither of hope and we'll be getting the usual "It's coming home" pish.

If you want to come at me with "Scotland didn't even qualify" then go ahead. You can't hurt me. I know we're shite and even if we were in the WC i wouldn't be supporting Scotland :messenger_tears_of_joy:

USA. USA. 'Murica!

I'm English and I agree with you 100%

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

USA. USA. 'Murica!

That’s already fucking started with those two has been farts remaking their stupid it’s coming home song to coincide with Christmas.

LiquidMetal14

First game stars in about 1:39 hours from now.

Getting excited now seeing the coverage and teams show up.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Not been excited for this wor

USA. USA. 'Murica!

It's okay.

I too would wish to be English if I were unfortunate enough to be Scottish.

LiquidMetal14

As someone who has Ecuadorian relatives, this is as legit as it gets. Watching it on an Argentine channel too lol

Last edited:

Labadal

Already a goal.

Lol, VAR rules it out.

I'm shocked that VAR incorrectly ruled it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom