• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD CUP 2022 | Rumba Quatar

LMAO at the north americans thinking they have a chance.
As a fellow german I'll be rooting for my country but realistically speaking Brazil is the most probable one.
And that opening match was exactly what it should have been.
Qatar's gonna get assfucked with zero goals in their group and this will be their first and last WC hopefully.

*Nightwing

EU6cjzb.jpg

Batiman

Banned
As a fellow german I'll be rooting for my country but realistically speaking Brazil is the most probable one.
Qatar's gonna get assfucked with zero goals in their group and this will be their first and last WC hopefully.
What North Americans think they have a chance? I don’t know any. Obviously they will support and hope for the best but I don’t k ow any North American that actually thinks their gonna win it

akimbo009

Gold Member
What North Americans think they have a chance? I don’t know any. Obviously they will support and hope for the best but I don’t k ow any North American that actually thinks their gonna win it

Yeah, I think most NA teams have an expectation to get out of group but anything more will be a positive.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Euro snob is gonna snob.

If USA/Mexico/Canada ever do win the WC (not in my lifetime) you'd be the 1st to point out: "But, but, but it's only their first one"

...and it's gonna be Argentina, not Brazil

The arrogance of english punditry makes me want to root against them. The way they look down on lesser teams.
They don't understand that some countries aren't maniacal about football and have national teams for participation awards and publicity. Granted, those teams should be striving to be better than they are, but England hasn't won the World Cup since 1966, it's pretty darn embarassing for the football nation of the world.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm just here to cheer that Qatar scores zero goals the entire tournament.

I'm not sure who I want to win. Whoever does gets all of the banned Budweiser beer donated to them by the company - so it's hard to choose who I want to be saddled with our worst beer.

Top Bottom