• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD CUP 2022 | Rumba Quatar

SJRB

Gold Member
O my god what the fuck is going on with all those horns in the crowd?

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

Vuvuzela-flashbacks

VN1X

Banned
Also, I hope NL gets fuckin destroyed during this group stage.

We should've never gone. Fuck this tourney and fuck the FIFA lol.

jm89

The constant whinging by BBC is doing my head in. Just don't cover the fucking thing if you don't want to.

Over to ITV, don't do the same shit please.

Last edited:

TheMan

So I’ve been at work but there’s been at least 12 mins of stoppage time? Was there a major incident or a ton of fouls?

Spaceman292

Banned
So I’ve been at work but there’s been at least 12 mins of stoppage time? Was there a major incident or a ton of fouls?
24 mins altogether. Mostly because the Iranian goalie got smashed in the face and was determined to keep playing anyway.

VN1X

Banned
Wtf is that noise in the background? Sounds like a washingmachine with pennies stuck in it.

Last edited:

Winter John

Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela. Suck it up euros. Americans have been dominating soccer for decades, and we don’t even think it’s a real sport.

ikbalCO

YO!!!

WTF happened to netherlands?
They were one of my fav national teams to watch in the early 00s and 10s.

How do you come from sneijder, robben, van persie, van nisteroy, bergkamp, robben etc to this mess.

Havent heard bergwijn's name once in this game. Why is Depay subbed? Didnt even know jansen still play. I thought he was retired.

What is the motivation behind starting with blind while you have malacia waiting?

Cant xavi simmons really play instead of mr. overrated berghuis?

Last edited:

ikbalCO

Seeing senegal wearing Puma jerseys remined me of probably the best sports commercial ever in history.
I have to go to sub sahara africa one day. Beautiful people.

How many of those guys have we had?

Burnt out by mid 20s and end up on a team that don't know what to do with him.
Bellingham really is something else.
If he continues to play like he did since he came to Dortmund he's gonna be one of the biggest englishmen in football.
Already worth 100m with 19 years. Fuck my life.

jm89

They should be banging on as much as possible what a dog shit country Qatar, human rights and all the shit you probably don't like. This world cup is a sham.
Then they should grow a backbone and not provide coverage for it then.

I don't buy this excuse "oh they are doing it so they can raise awareness", bull fucking shit they are doing it cause they don't want to lose the viewership they will get.

Will see if all these folks who are critical of qatars humans right abuse are still here when eyes are off Qatar after the world cup ends.

Alot of western organisation no doubt have complained about slave labour for years, but alot of people will forgot after their precious world cup is no longer in the hands of Qatar.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
On paper it looks like USA has a good chance against Wales. I was surprised to discover Wales hasn't qualified for the World Cup since 1958. I figured the entire UK was rabbid football country.

Top Bottom