• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's most handsome Gorilla driving Japanese women wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Can you blame him? Here's a picture of one of his wifes.
Funny+Gorilla1.jpg

/dead

This comparison has probably already been made, but I couldn't help myself.

gorilla-jobs.png

/reanimated, and then dead again

marrec

Banned
Listen, I just went to the Pittsburgh Zoo and we got a Silver Back who's easily as bangable as this guy.

I didn't have my camera on me though he was giving me the eyes.

He knows he's pretty. It's all in the swagger, everyone, and he has loads of it. All the gorillas at my local zoo are dumpy and boring and never pose at all, so I can tell. xD

My ex in Tokyo said this story is "lies." I have a feeling that pretty much every story about weirdness of other countries is basically the equivalent of the "look at the Twitter racists/outrage" with a tiny sample size of randoms that isn't really indicative of any actual trend.

Anyone else in Tokyo agree/disagree?

Walpurgis

Banned
My ex in Tokyo said this story is "lies." I have a feeling that pretty much every story about weirdness of other countries is basically the equivalent of the "look at the Twitter racists/outrage" with a tiny sample size of randoms that isn't really indicative of any actual trend.

I'm not in Tokyo but I wouldn't be surprised. It reminds me of that small armpit hair thing in China that went "viral". It would be pretty funny if the gorilla was driving GAF more wild than the Japanese women. Hmmm...I think it's time for a thread title change. :p

Lorcain

He has more muscles in his butt than I do in my entire body. And he has a swoony face. It's too much. He has to have a flaw somewhere.

Guru-Guru

Banned

Pretty much every "wow, Japan is so weird!" article or so-called "trend" that gets reported in Western media is a bunch of BS. A good example is a couple years back when CNN and a bunch of big Western newspapers/magazines reported on Japanese women wearing skirts that transform into makeshift vending machine (to be used if you are being stalked by a perv and need to hide). It was a straight up marketing ploy by the company in question to raise attention to their brand, and no Japanese women actually owns one of those. Western media love the wacky Japanese articles though, so they reported about how popular the item was anyway.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer

I have been to tokyo on an attachment, and have an ex colleague from there. They are just normal people. Only thing I noticed out of the ordinary is they are far more considerate.

They sometimes do wacky things for TV but that is just to get comedic effect.

Gorillas are fucking awesome.

That's is all.

that's not a handsome gorilla.

There's a ton of videos and images on twitter, nobody is saying that the gorilla is genuinely getting human women to fall for him. It's all for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom