• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's smallest living dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1101084.html?menu=

A dog just over seven inches long and weighing 27 ounces has been officially confirmed as the world's smallest living dog.
126030.jpg

Spike Spiegel said:
How long do those small dogs live anyway, on average?

I'm not sure about their life expectancy, but I know they have a lot of mental and physical problems. I would assume they don't live too long.

He said he knew Danka wasn't going to grow much bigger and got in touch with the Guinness Book of Records earlier this year out of curiosity.

"I started to think that she was a bit small, even for a Chihuahua and so I got in touch with the Guinness Book of Records.

"Eventually I got back a certificate that confirmed what I thought - she's the smallest living dog on the planet.

"I've been breeding dogs for 14 years and among those a number of Chihuahuas. But I knew pretty soon Danka was on the small side. Now we know what a record-breaker she actually is."

Danka who isn't that keen on dog food only eats a small amount of dry food crushed up.

Owner Kvetko added: "She only eats granules of dog food and even then only two and a half ounces a day."

He thought the dog was pretty small and out of curiosity he contacted the Guinness book of records.

"I thought the dog was pretty small and out of curiosity I contacted the Guinness book of records."

Out of the curiosity, the Guinness book of records was contacted, and they thought the dog was pretty small.

"I've seen a lot of dogs and I thought this one was pretty small so I found out from the Guinness book of records after I contacted them out of curiosity that it is!"

geogaddi

Banned
Aren't these dogs made up of the worst genetic information possible, after constant loss of genetic information since the wolf's gene pool?

BojTrek

Banned
I would feed it rat poison... cuz I would mistaken it for a furry rat... I would probably kick it if I saw it run in my garage, cuz I would think it was a mouse or rat. I hate tiny dogs, rats, cats, and tiny dogs... cuz they all look like rats.

I hate pigeons, cuz they are flying rats...

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The perfect size for some snobby cunt, ie Paris Hilton, to put in some hideous, obnoxious "clothing" and carry around in her purse. Le sigh.

Some dogs are just TOO small.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Pellham said:
small dogs outlive larger dogs...

Yeah, they have like double the lifetime. All the dogs book I bought said my dog should live to be 14-15 years, while larger dogs should only expect to live to be 7-9. I love my hot dog!

Grizzlyjin said:
All the dogs book I bought said my dog should live to be 14-15 years, while larger dogs should only expect to live to be 7-9.

oh noes! My dog just turned 6 and he's a fatass.
dog8.jpg

Don't leave me!

AniHawk

Ninja Scooter said:
oh noes! My dog just turned 6 and he's a fatass.
dog8.jpg

Don't leave me!

Awwww, reminds me of our last dog. She was a German Shep. mix and died from 2 heart attacks very suddenly last year (she was 10).

tt_deeb

My dog lived to 17 or 18 and thats a really long time for a dog. We eventually had to put her down. :( I now have a new doggy that just turned two Sept. 6. I got some fairly old pics on my comp:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Phoenix

I have a little beagle names snoopy who is just turning two. I often wonder if I would 'put him down' if he became ill and it was a painful illness for him. But, hopefully I've got many years left with him and when he's ready to die he runs away so I don't have to experience it.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
tt_deeb said:
My dog lived to 17 or 18 and thats a really long time for a dog. We eventually had to put her down. :( I now have a new doggy that just turned two Sept. 6. I got some fairly old pics on my comp:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! It's so cute. =D

Dragmire

Phoenix said:
But, hopefully I've got many years left with him and when he's ready to die he runs away so I don't have to experience it.
That's horrible! I would hope by then you would change your mind and be there for him in his last hours. It's easier for them that way. You're like, "I love him, but I hope he keeps his annoying little death away from me so's I can get some me-time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom