• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst tattoo customer of ALL TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
When I was getting some work done a few years back, the guy in the booth next to me was getting a tattoo of odie sucking garfield's dick. The tattoo artist tried to talk him out of it but to no avail. This man was apparently determined to have this wonderful image on his body.

ngower

When I've gotten mine I've grimaced, and I've seen others do the same, occasionally joking about the piece, but I've never seen someone like this. She could actually be in pain, but considering the amount of movement I can't imagine it being too genuine.

MC Safety

I dance gleefully knowing my painful, laser-based tattoo removal business will be making roughly $200 million a year by 2020.

siddx said:
When I was getting some work done a few years back, the guy in the booth next to me was getting a tattoo of odie sucking garfield's dick. The tattoo artist tried to talk him out of it but to no avail. This man was apparently determined to have this wonderful image on his body.

:lol I'd love to see that tattoo to be fair, sounds hilarious

Salsa

I had a girl like that next to me when getting some work done. It was more of a loud crying situation instead of screaming like that, but still..

Shiv47

I was at an amusement park this summer when I noticed the slightly chunky chick behind us had the following two tattoos: above her tits, she had "Lucky Me" in cursive above two large purple roses, flanked on each side by lightning bolts. On her upper back below her neck she had small bats surrounding the word "unity" in gothic script, above which were scrolls with an emo saying about how "we'll never be accepted for who we are" or some such bullshit. It was so awesome cheesy I wanted to get a pic but didn't have a camera on me.

Majine

Banned
I thought this thread would be about this guy

David_Jonathan_Win_1295863w.jpg

Story

Jim Stark

Neo Member
How bad is the pain? Is it like getting blood drawn over and over for hours? I don't know anyone with tattoos so I have always wondered that.

Jim Stark said:
How bad is the pain? Is it like getting blood drawn over and over for hours? I don't know anyone with tattoos so I have always wondered that.

Its kinda like a numb burning sensation. Afterwards it feels like a localized sunburn. Its not so bad but I guess people have different pain thresholds.

suoodS

Okay stop.[bzzzzzzz]Okay stop. Stop. STOP![bzzzzzzz]

Any other situation and this would be considered illegal :lol

My friend took me with him when he went to get his tattoo. He didn't cry or holler in pain or anything, but he did make me hold his hand throughout the whole thing. :lol

Jim Stark

Neo Member
Leunam said:
Someone told me it was like scratching a sunburn.

Lionheart1827 said:
Its kinda like a numb burning sensation. Afterwards it feels like a localized sunburn. Its not so bad but I guess people have different pain thresholds.

Well that doesn't sound so bad, although as someone pointed out I'm sure getting it along your clavicle or ribcage is not a pleasant experience at all.

Thanks for the answers

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Jim Stark said:

It's worse than childbirth.

BobDylan

I got my first tattoo on my back shoulder blade. It really was not all that bad. I got it the first day of august when I was 18. it was about 100 degrees out and the tattoo shop had no AC. about 30 minutes into the tattoo I was so hot and sweating so much I had to take a break. when I stood up I got really light headed and had to sit back down and recollect myself. that was the worst part for me. next time im getting it in the winter

That lady is a loud obnoxious moron but the tattoo artist is equally as dumb for tattooing someone who's intoxicated and not adhering to certain standards.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
The_Reckoning said:
today I learned a new word...

persnickety

I love their accents and the fact that the woman used the word, "persnickety."

And well, yeah, tattoos are supposed to hurt. Same with piercings. Maybe people have grown so accustomed to seeing them everywhere that they forget that the actual procedures are painful.

Amory

:lol this is hilarious

why doesn't he just say alright we're done, get out? I'd gladly forgo payment to force that lady to walk out with a scribbly line on her back. maybe she even put down a deposit he could keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom