• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would I die if I eat a DS game?

User2k said:
Eat it and if anything happens sue Nintendo. It's clearly their fault.
objection.jpg

Mar

Eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding.

I do not endorse this act, you are going to die

Eat the pudding

Ranger X

You would not die. There's nothing in that cartridge that your stomac with digest. 4 things might happen:

1- You shit and it's there.
2- You puke and it's there.
3- It stays stuck in your stomack.
4- It stays stuck somewhere in your intestines.

vertopci

Ranger X said:
You would not die. There's nothing in that cartridge that your stomac with digest. 5 things might happen:

1- You shit and it's there.
2- You puke and it's there.
3- It stays stuck in your stomack.
4- It stays stuck somewhere in your intestines.

5 - You choke on it and die a slow painful death.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Yoboman said:
It took to post 41 for somebody to ask why?:lol
Because it didn't need to be asked. When someone wants to do something stupid you cheer them on.

Idiot: Betcha I can perform a successful bungee jump off this bridge with this piano wire tied around my ankles!

Idiot's friend: Go for it duder!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Just poop on the Elf Bowling cart and take a pic for your grandchildren.

Safer, and still lol.

Esperado

You'll be a real world example of the Darwinian theory. Maybe you'll get a spot in that Darwin Awards book.

"Atilac posted on a message board asking if he would die from eating a Nintendo DS cartridge. The people urged him on and eventually he agreed with it. Besides almost choking on the cartridge on the way down, Atilac started feeling pains in his lower digestive system. He was unable to poo for days, but he eventually forced the cartridge out. Unfortunately, it literally 'ripped him a new one' as the cartridge ruptured his sphincters causing him to bleed to death. An X-Ray photograph, later confirmed by an autopsy, showed that the cartridge also tore his large intestine, causing a buildup of shit inside of his body."

pje122

Esperado said:
You'll be a real world example of the Darwinian theory. Maybe you'll get a spot in that Darwin Awards book.

"Atilac posted on a message board asking if he would die from eating a Nintendo DS cartridge. The people urged him on and eventually he agreed with it. Besides almost choking on the cartridge on the way down, Atilac started feeling pains in his lower digestive system. He was unable to poo for days, but he eventually forced the cartridge out. Unfortunately, it literally 'ripped him a new one' as the cartridge ruptured his sphincters causing him to bleed to death. An X-Ray photograph, later confirmed by an autopsy, showed that the cartridge also tore his large intestine, causing a buildup of shit inside of his body."

:lol

Callandor

Atilac said:
I'm thinking about picking up Elf bowling, and digesting it.
Will I die? will it harm me in any way? if not, I'm seriously considering doing it... only to highlight what it already is.
Deal or no deal is also an option.

The worst thing that could happen to you is to shit out a copy of Ninjabread Man. :D

What the fuck dude? NO. I don't want to see a link to a news story about some random man getting pwnt by Nintendogs in the intestines. Why the hell do you even want to do this?

Arthas

Banned
You should be fine, as long as there are no sharp edges. However, it might be tricky getting it out of your asshole, but you won't need to worry about that for many hours.

Do it.

warthog

Best idea ever, go for it man! It hasn't been done on youtube yet, so fill the gap before someone else does!*

*The author of this comment does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the reader's actions, nor is this comment necessarily a representation of the actual beliefs of the author.

bjork

Ever see that thing on rotten.com where they
pull a jelly jar out of a guy's ass... then pull out a whole potato
?

Just eat the whole DS and be like that guy.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Esperado said:

See...Worst case scenario you get a book deal.

Atilac

I'm thinking about breaking it into 4 pieces to lessen the strain on my intestinal system. How would I deal with the shard edges?

Top Bottom