• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you rather marry a 7/10 or....

Would you rather marry:

• 7/10

Votes: 82 91.1%
  • 10/10 and 3/10 coin flip

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters

DanteFox

...marry a woman who is a 10/10 half the time and a 3/10 half the time? Let's say the mechanics of it is as follows: for the second scenario, any given morning you wake up your wife either has a 50/50 chance of looking like a prime Jennifer Connelly (or whatever you consider a ten) or she looks like Susan Boyle/Lizzo.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Oh, I've seen that episode. I'd rather take the 7.

u4k62o.png
ahhest.png

Thaedolus

7/10. I’m risk averse and being stuck with a 3 sounds like misery. I’m sorry Frappuccino ladies I can’t do cellulite.

HAYA8U5A

My idea of a 7 is still good and just where I would start to nitpick small problems. So wouldn't be worth sacrificing for a 3-10 split.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
10/10 coin flip. We can have sex/meet friends/Instagram photos every second day.

Last edited:
10/10 given that all the personality stuff is equal... just get that alone time on the 3/10 days. Also the scenario as written has a bit of a hack to it.... "any given morning you wake up", now I'm assuming I can't use my wish to the genie to wish for a million wishes here and just take a nap to reroll... But at the very least, the scenario allows for pulling an all-nighter on a 10/10 day to get yourself a second consecutive 10/10 day.
Mike D Money GIF by Beastie Boys

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
A 10/10 becomes a 6/10 at best the moment she‘s worried / upset / bored / tired. And the same goes for men. Nobody is at their finest all the time. And I’d argue nobody is a 10/10 without some shenanigans that will usually wear off overnight.

Therefore, if your partner is a 7/10 in the morning after a night of heavy duty, you’re set.

Also, Jennifer Connelly was the sexiest woman alive at 40. Better than in her prime, honestly.

If you want to know what a chick will look like when she's old, look at her mom.

Buf if that mom happens to be Salma Hayek then you gotta roll the dice hombre.

vyf8Vrs.gif

Last edited:

NahaNago

OP, you're describing one of my favorite novels.

d7KovIY.jpg
I sold all my Piers Anthony books plus like 99% of my books when I moved.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

That was so stupid of me.

edit: on topic the 7 out of 10 is what I'd marry. With that said I would like to know what the 3 out of 10 looks like.

Last edited:

Nvzman

“Coin flip” is a strange expression for “with or without makeup”, OP.
eh thats not really all there is,
you could have an incredibly beautiful woman who is fun to go out with, but then you go home with her and she's a total slob, like digusting-level slob. Or she has absolutely terrible morning breath and smells bad, or she talks like a psycho in her sleep.

Trunx81

eh thats not really all there is,
you could have an incredibly beautiful woman who is fun to go out with, but then you go home with her and she's a total slob, like digusting-level slob. Or she has absolutely terrible morning breath and smells bad, or she talks like a psycho in her sleep.
that was a joke, next time I put a /jk behind it ..

You are absolutely right, imagine she´s a 10 and then she has a strange smell coming from behind her ears. German Hops German Hops can relate to that

Incredibly beautiful women are sometimes highly unsecure, because no one approaches them out of fear to being rejected. Furthermore, what is beauty? Is it really scalable on a 1-10 basis? I would rather say no, because the inside is what counts.

Mihos

Gold Member
At my age, all the 10/10 are 3/10 now. Except for maybe one chick, but she can't cook for shit and has a special needs dog.

I voted for the 7, but the 3&10 would be cool because it would prove magic exists. I'd show her my own magic trick where I disappear on the "3" days.

...marry a woman who is a 10/10 half the time and a 3/10 half the time? Let's say the mechanics of it is as follows: for the second scenario, any given morning you wake up your wife either has a 50/50 chance of looking like a prime Jennifer Connelly (or whatever you consider a ten) or she looks like Susan Boyle/Lizzo.
Is this the internet version of a 7 where people here and elsewhere will claim that Florence Pugh and Zendaya are both 7s? If so, sign me up.

Woggleman

The 7/10 especially if she has a good personality. I am married to a 10/10 with a good personality but the latter is what convinced me to actually tie the knot. I onced was engaged to a woman who was physically a 10 but I felt like a dodged the biggest bullet when we split.

tkscz

I've been with a couple 10's, and the 6's or 7's know how to please way better. If I woke up next to a lizzo, I'd burn the bed

I like fat chicks and still give her a 4/10. She is just not

I married an 8 so that should answer the question.

Top Bottom