• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow....3x the Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
It's on TBS, FOX, AND Cartoon Network (Adult Swim).

I move that it be shown on MTV and Comedy Central. :D

Nikashi

Banned
miyuru said:
Yeah, so then it gets relayed to Global Network too, hehe.

I didn't count that, since it's just the feed from Fox (or rather they show the Global feed of the Fox feed, on Fox. Silly CRTC)

Jak140

Schmo Florez said:
Not a true fan. There can never be too much family guy.
How much do you think you'd enjoy your favorite food after eating it for three weeks straight? Anyway, Family Guy is pretty funny in small doses, but pretty much everything loses its charm once it reaches the point of oversaturation, especially comedies.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Jak140 said:
How much do you think you'd enjoy your favorite food after eating it for three weeks straight? Anyway, Family Guy is pretty funny in small doses, but pretty much everything loses its charm once it reaches the point of oversaturation, especially comedies.

I could eat a perfectly seasoned, medium rare steak 3 times a day, for 3 weeks straight easily!! Family Guy is like sex, the more you have it, the more you want it.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I love Family Guy, but I just think it doesn't have the rewatchability that other truly great animated sitcoms have, like The Simpsons. Still love watching it from time to time, though. In a perfect world, there would be a channel that played nothing but Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park and Seinfeld episodes, over and over forever, commercial-free. Ahhh, that would be sweet...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Phoenix said:
That Fox retains any rights to the show after trying to kill it over and over again makes me ill.

They're trying to kill it again, too.

Unless starting a show in fucking May is their way of showing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom