• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW DoWn

i cant log in ("unable to connect"), the site does not load properly, forums seem to be down, and realm status page isnt working.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Pimpbaa

Suburban Cowboy said:
i cant log in ("unable to connect"), the site does not load properly, forums seem to be down, and realm status page isnt working.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Yup. They were supposed to have an extended downtime for tuesday maintenance, but only a few hours. I dunno whats going on now. Their page is probably not loading due to everyone repeatedly trying to check the server status or bitch about it being down.

siege

Banned
It's probably a Tuesday, which is their maintenance day, and 5.782 million people are trying to log in at the same time.

bill0527

Yes.

Their scheduled maintenance today has fucked everything up.

They were supposed to be finished by 11am PST and when I tried to log in, only about half the realms were up. I rolled up a warrior on one of those realms and logged out periodically to see if my realm was up yet and 3 and half hours later, my realm still isn't up and it isn't appearing in the realm list at all. My realm did show up on the list once and when I tried to log in, it got hung up on the retrieving character screen and then timed out with an 'unable to connect' message.

Blizz has a message up on the log-in screen now saying they are investigating the issue as to why eveyrthing is screwed up.

Fusebox

Banned
Forums were up for me 2 mins ago, down as soon as I read this post, and are back up again.

Can't test my login though, at work atm.

dazzgc

Banned
Yeah it's down. I can log in but cant join my server (Spirestone), it just keeps going back to realm selection it's been down for 10+ hours seems a bit longer then usual hope my auctions are still up when i rejoin.

Pimpbaa

I haven't had a chance to play yet today, but I hope this super long down time was due to them fixing shit, and not due to some fuck up.

Ferrio

Banned
doom.gif

Top Bottom