• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

LTTP Review Wreckfest is a much bigger, varied, and deeper game than Destruction Derby (PS5)

Do/Did you like Wreckfest?

• Total voters

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
It's hilarious with friends. I only you could add more bots as the limit is 7 I think. Doing the big loop track in school buses and other stupid vehicles is a good time.

Yeah that would be hilarious with sofas and toilet cars and other goofy vehicles.

Just look at that toilet paper roll. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Dane

Jul 16, 2019
From the spelling I know you're talking from Europe, because Pajero has been replaced by the name Montero in the Americas. Has been told that Pajero means "wanker" in Hispanic. We got the shorty Pajeros here as well, but Pajero has been discontinued 2 years ago.
Yes, that one, but in Brazil (portuguese) it's called its original name, since that name has no meaning for us, we had the TR4/iO, the Full, and the bigger SUV model. The Two door is nicknamed as Pajerinho LOL.

• LOL
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
Yes, that one, but in Brazil (portuguese) it's called its original name, since that name has no meaning for us, we had the TR4/iO, the Full, and the bigger SUV model. The Two door is nicknamed as Pajerinho LOL.

Seems like your Pajeros have skills then!

ronaldinho GIF by FC Barcelona

• LOL
Reactions: Dane