• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestling legend Sting is going into the WWE hall of fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
People in here are arguing Rick Rude shouldn't be in the HoF?

Seriously? The man was amazing. Best heel in that era bar none.

Koko B Ware is in the WWE HOF.

Koko fucking B fucking Ware

What is with this disdain for Koko in this thread? He was kind of big shit during the best WWF era (1985-1995). I'd kind of argue the whole WWF got worse after he left, though obviously not due to him leaving. Hell, I'm the type of guy though that thinks the Nasty Boys and Bushwakkers should be in the HOF.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It's a shame he didn't.

giphy.gif

Also, congrats to Sting for being the first person to be inducted into the WWE and TNA HoF.

LxJxQ6C.jpg
TNA is still a thing?

giphy.gif

He should have been in the Hall of Fame immediately after this happened.

It was magical.

Good old average height Robocop. I wonder if they even put any effort into finding someone who was at least 6" like Peter Weller.

Being WCW I already know the answer to that.

Raylan

Banned
So HHH had to bury him and shit on his WCW legacy, so that he can finally join the WWE HOF? ..... yeah, fuck HHH.

Rick Rude never really stood out to me as being an all-time great wrestler.

Just a really good heel.
Nah, Rick Rude was/is one of the greatest heels ever and a multiple World Heavyweight Champion.

What is with this disdain for Koko in this thread? He was kind of big shit during the best WWF era (1985-1995). I'd kind of argue the whole WWF got worse after he left, though obviously not due to him leaving. Hell, I'm the type of guy though that thinks the Nasty Boys and Bushwakkers should be in the HOF.

It's not disdain. Just a fact that if he's in, Rude should be in.

Rude was main eventing when Warrior was champ.

Even with a shitty run and scary last match, i still mark out for this motherfucker. And he still gets legit pops even though half the audience doesn't know who he is.

And my gf got me Sting shirt for xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom