• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF is this? EUROVISION SONG CONTEST: The Story Of Fire Saga

GreyHorace

It looks like the second coming Blades of Glory. I expect this type of stupid nonsense from Will Ferrell, but Rachel McAdams? Such a talented actress didn't need to star in such lameo comedy.

Trailer looks bad, and while I appreciate jokes poking fun at Europeans, none of these felt even remotely funny.

Well not all Will Ferrel movies are great. Land of the lost, anyone?

"My father said x"
"Maybe he was drunk"
"My father said: you might think I am drunk but I am sober!"

^ this 'joke'-format I've heard too often

Castef

Banned
It looks like the second coming Blades of Glory. I expect this type of stupid nonsense from Will Ferrell, but Rachel McAdams? Such a talented actress didn't need to star in such lameo comedy.

Instead, it has nothing to do with the kind of nonsense saw in Blades of Glory.

Also, Ferrell and especially McAdams are very good in the movie and it also contains several very good songs.

I liked it.

Unless mcadams rocks her amazing arse in hot pants, this movie is a bust. I'm surprised she starred in something like this, unless she was doing it for the laugh?

Go make slings and arrows season 4!

wondermega

Had zero interest in this movie beforehand, but it was fun to watch! My girlfriend actually loved it!

Last edited:

Rockondevil

Honestly didn't know anything going in.
Absolutely loved it to death.

I am though a fan of this type of musical movie.

Last edited:

Alx

The movie was entertaining. I suppose it's best appreciated when you know the Eurovision contest, though.
It took me some time to recognize the Russian singer as "that guy from Downton Abbey" (but then I'm terrible with faces).

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned

Trailer looks bad, and while I appreciate jokes poking fun at Europeans, none of these felt even remotely funny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom