• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
so a 4/10 in the real world.

damien%2Bsandow.jpg

Extra relevant today.

lol

Man, that feels like so long ago.

I remember Orton basically trying to straight-up kill Cena in some of those matches.

I'm pretty sure he did actually kill him at one point...in fact I think he killed him twice. Cena was still able to come back and take it.

So tell me, what was the point of the Henry match again? Something to do?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm pretty sure he did actually kill him at one point...in fact I think he killed him twice. Cena was still able to come back and take it.

So tell me, what was the point of the Henry match again? Something to do?

What's the point of any John Cena feud?

What's the point of any John Cena feud?

Fair point.

I thought RVD did reasonably well. I guess he is back ... because he beat John Cena once. I'm sure they'll fix that right up. Then what? Bring back Kurt Angle, have him bury CM Punk all the way to TNA and have Cena beat the Undertaker clean at Wrestlemania.

I think that will square things off right?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Man, that ppv was entirely predictable. Don't remember the last time a betting site got every match correct

I think It's safe to say based on their odds of each winner they had the results beforehand. Like anyone seriously thought Sandow would win.

Aiii

So not worth it
Man, that ppv was entirely predictable. Don't remember the last time a betting site got every match correct

That's been happening for months. But the answer is simple.

Don't look at those. Orton and Sandow winning wasn't predictable at all.

evil ways

So they finally revealed Warrior for 2K14, complete with a trailer. And istead of getting a new character model based on the promo pic, they basically reused his Legends of Wrestlemania one. Never change TH2KQ.

Looking back, I don't think it was a "bad" PPV. I think I was kind of soured when I accidentally saw the betting odds stating Orton was to win, ruined the surprise a bit. But overall it was a decent, if slightly forgettable PPV. Shield had yet another good match. The Smackdown MitB was my highlight. It had some really cool spots, like Cesaro's uppercut to Barrett, Ambrose's ladder platform and the somersault powerbomb from Fandango. Sandow winning the briefcase put a huge smile on my face and hopefully Cody gets a good face run out of this, he came out of this looking like a million bucks. The Miz lost, which is a positive by default, and Axel came out of it looking pretty good. AJ/Kaitlyn wasn't as good as their Payback match but it was an alright match nonetheless, possibly wrapping up that feud(?).

Ryback winning with a roll-up was a bit weird, how far he's fallen. I have no problem with Del Rio/Ziggler, I'd rather that Ziggy Lee be written to break up like this rather than their relationship either just disappearing or Ziggler going babyface with a Heel champ girlfriend, plus that means Ziggler can win the belt at Summerslam, one of the Big 4 (hopefully). I can't say I'm disappointed with Cena/Henry because from the beginning, we knew the end, though it doesn't make it suck any less.

The RAW MitB wasn't as memorable as the Smackdown MitB but it had some interesting points. Heyman turning on Punk surely make Punk/Bork a certainty. I don't like Sheamus but he put some real good work into this match, so props to him for that. Orton winning is interesting because it could hopefully lead to a heel turn, something he's sorely needed for quite a while. However, I'm not sure he can fully turn heel by cashing in on Cena. If he does cash in and go heel, I can only hope that this means Bryan winning the Royal Rumble and finally winning the WWE title at Wrestlemania (which is a hell of a lot more likely than him ever beating Cena as a face). Though I'll admit that's wildly optimistic of me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI, to all the new members posting in here, please come and join us in our monthly Community threads, we're craving some new blood over there: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609226

We have often been named Best Community on GAF™ so don't be scared now.

Listen to this man, come and say what's up and stick around. Stick around!

We got Raw tonight. Some people like this show and post about it. I don't but don't let that stop you! (It wouldn't anyway!)

WrassleGAF: Come Get Legit Shook With Us.

I think It's safe to say based on their odds of each winner they had the results beforehand. Like anyone seriously thought Sandow would win.

Haha, I actually told my wife the exact end to the Sandow match before it happened, complete with the stare down. The main reason I saw that coming was because during the promos, Sandow kept insisting that he and Cody were going to act like gentlemen and not screw one another over for the title. When Cody was about to speak, Sandow cut him off and wouldn't let him. They've also been sort of teasing a Cody face turn for a while now.

Otherwise, that ppv completely ruined my desire to order SummerSlam. I don't want to pay to see Bryan relegated to a feud with Axel, or Bryan winning, only to have Orton cash in.

MG310

Terrible/Best GM Brad Maddox makes Orton defend the case against Bryan and/or Punk tonight due to the Axel and Heyman interference.

Seriously, this is NOT happening. Relax.

Heh, it's actually the second part of what I said that's making me feel leary. Orton, to his credit, it probably one of Cena's best foils; they have pretty good chemistry in the ring. I just feel that it's been done to death. I don't want the illusion of a Cena/Danielson program to really be a prop that leads to Cena/Orton part 25.

The mid-card and world title matches can redeem the show though. Sandow and Rhodes should put something interesting together. Of course, Lesnar and Punk will be worth seeing. I'm looking forward to seeing if WWE can build some momentum with the Wyatt family too.

Hopefully they'll continue Ziggler and Del Rio at Summerslam instead of promoting Ziggler and Big E. That world title match was excellent last night, except for the ending. Then again, it would be nice to see if Big E could make the most of a spot on that card--especially with Ziggler making him look good.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Just saw this, and how many PPVs does Jericho lost now ever since his comeback ?
KuGsj.gif

almost all of em, think jericho is all about putting people over and he goes on tour with his band in between.

PRetty much. He only comes back to lose to help younger talent get over. Unfortunately, Ryback is not really someone you want to put over. Dude has plummeted like a rock since the fall when he was mostly over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom