• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men 3 Halloween costume unveiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting that Halloween vibe with this one. Only instead of painting a William Shatner mask white, they took a Arnold Schwarzenegger mask silver.

:lol even in the first batman like 20 years ago they knew to at least put paint around Keaton's eyes
keaton-batman.jpg

edit: Holy shat its been almost 20 years since Batman i think i'll go kill myself now.

Wait...who is that supposed to be, Colossus? Please say no.

EDIT: nm...just saw the image url. *cry* Maybe it won't look so bad in motion...

They should just stop making comic books movies, IMO. Have they really run out of stories to tell in Hollywood that they absolutely MUST release every single comic book released? I loved Sin City, both Spiderman flicks, and the Batman reboot but some big disappointments have been Daredevil, Hulk, and Fantastic Four.

And now here comes X3, directed by none other than Hollywood's biggest ham director, Brett Ratner. Not only is he a spoiled rich kid (his dad is like a billionaire, the only thing that got him through film school) but he's a horrible and might I say it again...HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....director.

What were they thinking? This guy directed "Family Man" and Busta Rhymes videos for crying out loud. They could have at least waited for somebody a lot cooler and more talented such as say, Tim Burton or...somebody. Anybody but Ratner. Mark my words, this film will spell disaster for Hollywood's little comic book to movie fix. I step down from my soapbox.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
hrmm considering collosus's size he should probably be a CG char like they did with the hulk, his mass increases quite a bit when he transforms.

teiresias

ManaByte said:
Did anyone seriously think Brett Ratner wasn't going to fuck this up hardcore?

Brett Ratner isn't the problem - at least it'll probably LOOK gorgeous (his stuff does have a nice look to it, Red Dragon is gorgeous, for example), but the damage was done at the scripting stage, which he had nothing to do with, and considering he was hired like three weeks before shooting started its not like he could do anything about it. I don't give him a pass on much, but I'll give him a pass on this.

7-large.jpg

THIS is actually pretty good.

Close enough for me at least.... the real character rape is Juggernaut. They took a character that they could based a movie around and made him the "Bane" in this one.

Solo

Anna looks really good in that poster. And Famke is her ever smokin', ageless wonder self, as always. But the movie will still suck the anus. That is all.

I actually like the fact that everyone seems to have a different costume, although Jean Grey looks more like Scarlet Witch, which I suppose fits with her role in this one.

i think this gives the halloween producers a great idea for halloween 9, 10, 11 , or whatever.

a metal robot version of michael myers on displya somewehre, that "turns alive" and goes to kill people.. he'd look just like that guy but with the william shatner mask turned metal..

would be awesome

ManaByte

Gold Member
FYI, Colossus is CG in the movie. That suit is what the guy wore on set so the CG people could get the reflections right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom