• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XB1 500GB Gears bundle + EA Sports game + 3 month XBL for $255? (Target Cyber Monday)

GnawtyDog

Banned
Damn, I got someone in the family with Target employee discount + Red Card + 15% off.

If that offer included "any game" I would grab that Xbox in a heartbeat (Halo 5).

I guess I could always trade it for Halo 5.

Now that's a temping deal barring an XB1 slim. Delicious.

HardRojo

I seriously hate how cheap sometimes you guys in the US can get your consoles for :(
Man, I really need to make traveling to the US (for tourism, mainly) during key periods of the year a thing.

Random17

I seriously hate how cheap sometimes you guys in the US can get your consoles for :(
Man, I really need to make traveling to the US (for tourism, mainly) during key periods of the year a thing.
I got my xbox for 260 equivalent USD on Cyber Monday in NZ.

Its 15% off every items on site, that includes the list below it. seems very clear to me.
not in these blanket deals.

If you guys are going to believe everything stacks then at least do it right:

XB1 from $204!!1

I am going to buy the Beats Headphones this Friday so I would get the 20 percent coupon, just not sure if is for in store only or it can be used online as well. The only thing about that coupon is that it starts on December 4th, I dont believe XBOX ONE consoles will be 50 bucks off on the 4th from what I read the promotion is only from the 26th through the 30th can someone confirm

I am going to buy the Beats Headphones this Friday so I would get the 20 percent coupon, just not sure if is for in store only or it can be used online as well. The only thing about that coupon is that it starts on December 4th, I dont believe XBOX ONE consoles will be 50 bucks off on the 4th from what I read the promotion is only from the 26th through the 30th can someone confirm
will those even be in stock on Friday?

EthanC

Banned

50 dollar off promo ends on Monday.

nikos

Wonder how much stock will be left, or allocated, for this on Cyber Monday. It would suck to miss out on a Black Friday deal only to not be able to get one of these.

will those even be in stock on Friday?

50 dollar off promo ends on Monday.

Yeah my City Target has 40 of them in stock it was the same price last year and they had PLENTY when I went to the store but wasn't interested then.

Thanks for the info about the 50 bucks off ending Monday, no point in using that 20 percent off for the console then will just use the cyber monday deal to get the 15 percent off hopefully it applies to ALL consoles

border

Target's Black Friday deal for Xbox One is a $300 Gears bundle with a $60 Gift Card. I would jump on that first.

It's still unknown if the Cyber Monday 15% discount will stack on top of the Xbox bundle. Even if it does, who knows how quickly they will sell out, or if the website will withstand all the traffic.

Better safe than sorry -- the Black Friday gift card bundle is effectively $15 cheaper, and the Cyber Monday deal isn't worth the risk just to get a FIFA/Madden game and 3 month XBL subscription.

nikos

Screw it, just applied for a red card and got approved.

Now I just have to decide whether I should purchase a backup Xbone on Black Friday in case this sells out instantly, or the 15% doesn't work.

Thinking about it now, I'm not interested in the sports game, so I'd sell it to offset the cost. Might just go with the Black Friday deal instead, or a bundle from another retailer.

border

To be honest, I think the more important deal here would be that if the 15% coupon really does apply to electronics then you could buy a PS4 Battlefront Bundle for $297.

The Xbox One bundle is pretty much the same as the Black Friday bundle, except with a straight discount instead of a gift card.

RBH

To be honest, I think the more important deal here would be that if the 15% coupon really does apply to electronics then you could buy a PS4 Battlefront Bundle for $297.

The Xbox One bundle is pretty much the same as the Black Friday bundle, except with a straight discount instead of a gift card.
Should be interesting to see what the 15% code applies to

border

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/24/9791360/target-cyber-monday-deals-2015

Target is offering a sitewide coupon code for all shoppers which applies a 15 percent discount to purchases, but that unfortunately doesn't apply to consoles, including this Xbox set, PlayStation 4s and Wii Us.

I'm not sure if this really settles the issue or not, since it's unclear whether Polygon actually asked Target or if they are just going by assumption.

I was kinda skeptical they'd do a 15% discount on all consoles. I presume that code excludes iPads and Apple goodies as well.

Rocketz

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/24/9791360/target-cyber-monday-deals-2015

I'm not sure if this really settles the issue or not, since it's unclear whether Polygon actually asked Target or if they are just going by assumption.

I was kinda skeptical they'd do a 15% discount on all consoles. I presume that code excludes iPads and Apple goodies as well.

Yeah I just looked it up. Apple, LEGO, Samsung/VIZIO TV, GoPro, DSLR camera, Chromecasts are just a few items that are excluded from this deal.

Top Bottom