• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week @ Target: XB1 Gears bundle + NBA2k16 $297 or $280 with red card

OEM

holy-sht.gif

Boke1879

Looking forward to a sweet Black Friday bundle.

Yup. I have a feeling things are going to get crazy this year lol. I'm working more hours this year in anticipation for something good.

Gonna get the Battlefront SE PS4 bundle but gonna hopefully have some extra money if there is an awesome XB1 bundle I can't pass up

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
May have to adjust my original estimate of deals only getting to $299. It could go as low as $250, maybe even $239.

I think I've said this in other threads before, but I really like how Microsoft doesn't just sit on their ass and just accept their position. They've been very aggressive with their sales and promo tactics, and it makes things much better for everyone because of it. Competition is good!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Ok what am I doing wrong? I can only get it to like 320 with my redcard

Is cartwheel slang for some kind of game deal I don't know about...

Bentendo

Ok what am I doing wrong? I can only get it to like 320 with my redcard

Is cartwheel slang for some kind of game deal I don't know about...

It's a Target developed app. Allows you to get additional discounts on select items. Download it now. It's awesome.

Troy

Banned
If Sony drops to 350, I'll buy a second PS4 around BF when it drops to 300 or includes two games.

Bentendo

Ok thank you. Now I feel stupid.

Cartwheel is awesome. Target makes my day when they have fresh and frozen produce on it for this reason:

Team member discount: 10% off
Red Card: 5% off
Team Member Wellness discount: 20% off
Cartwheel: 5-30% off.
Me: OMG

damn that's tempting though I sorta want to get the Halo 5 bundle :-/

Yeah I wanted to trade in my XBOX ONE 500GB console to get the HALO 5 bundle(Or the Gears of war holiday bundle coming out at the end of Oct) but not sure if Target takes back consoles(Only games) for 500 bucks the HALO 5 bundle is just too expensive wish they would drop the price

texore

I was gonna wait for the Elite Bundle, but too much good value to leave on the table. Ended up getting the Forza 6 bundle plus NBA2K16! Had a gift card so I got Halo: MCC too!

Top Bottom