• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target selling Xbox One Madden 15 Bundle $399 with $35 Gift Card

Servbot24

Banned
Sell the madden code and gift card and One is getting close to $300. I don't plan to buy a new console any time soon, but good stuff for people thinking about XB1.

RBH

In addition, Amazon has matched Target's deal and is including a $35 gift card with the Madden bundle as well.

Get a $35 Amazon.com credit when you order select Xbox One consoles Enter code 7A3XYB99ZZ at checkout.

Buy an Xbox One Console and get a Wireless Controller + Play Charge Kit for $64.99

Buy an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console from Amazon.com and get a 12 month Live Card for $39.99.

Get an Xbox One wireless Controller for $49.99 or a Controller + Play and Charge Kit for $64.99 with the purchase of any Xbox One from Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MCLFZ1Y/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Damn it Sony - I have been leaning heavy towards PS4 but selling the code makes the Xbox much more affordable.

Decisions, decisions.

Fox Mulder

Only if it is the Sunset Overdrive or the Advanced Warfare bundle.

the white model is sexy, but I was ready to buy an Xbox one since the last retailer sales. Had to pay a speeding ticket instead and felt like $400 with nothing wasn't a great deal afterwards.

now to sell/trade the madden for something I'll play.

RBH

And this is part of Target's weekly ad, so the gift card offer ends on 8/30.

adscan8_24_14thru8_30_1436.png

rokkerkory

hmmmmmm damnit must hold out for black friday deals...

edit:
- $35 in amazon credit = $375 for X1
- Sell the NFL download coupon for $25-40 = $335-350 for X1

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO

Hum. Add Kinect to that set and we're talking Black Friday levels of deal. Edit: Expected Microsoft Black Friday stuff. Still expecting little or nothing from Sony.

This is no bomba yet but it's interesting to see Target back at this. They had deals around Titanfall release and we mostly assumed it was to get rid of excess stock. That obviously wouldn't be the case here since I doubt they'd worry about clearing stock 1 day after release.

Curufinwe

Great deal.

Reminds me on when I bought my 360 from Dell four years ago. The bundled in Madden 11 and I traded it in to Amazon for $40.

Fox Mulder

Hum. Add Kinect to that set and we're talking Black Friday levels of deal. Edit: Expected Microsoft Black Friday stuff. Still expecting little or nothing from Sony.

This is no bomba yet but it's interesting to see Target back at this. They had deals around Titanfall release and we mostly assumed it was to get rid of excess stock. That obviously wouldn't be the case here since I doubt they'd worry about clearing stock 1 day after release.

the April retailer sales were a bit better (desperate) though. They were $450 with a game, titanfall or forza, and 12 months Live.

this is a $35 gift card on a bundle that is $400 anyways.

I got it because I was just waiting for a free game with it before buying. Black Friday will be awesome though.

hmmmmmm damnit must hold out for black friday deals...

edit:
- $35 in amazon credit = $375 for X1
- Sell the NFL download coupon for $25-40 = $335-350 for X1

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO

Yep, this is where I'm at.

Had all but gone out and bought a PS4 but now this is making me reconsider. Would definitely sell that Madden code as soon as I got it.

Top Bottom