• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Black Friday Deals Announced (Starts November 20th)

Welfare

Save $50 on Xbox One S or Xbox One 

Nov. 20 – 23: Looking to beat the Black Friday crowds? You can save $50 on any new 1TB Xbox One or Xbox One S.
Nov. 24 – 28: Get any new Xbox One S starting at $249 – its lowest price ever. This includes savings on all Xbox One S bundles available this holiday season.

Nov. 24 – 28: Save $25 on Gears of War 4 (contains five games including Gears of War 4 and the Gears Xbox 360 Collection) and $20 on ReCore at participating retailers nationwide.

Enjoy deals on Xbox Live and Xbox accessories

Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on 3-month or 6-month Xbox Live Gold memberships at participating retailers nationwide
Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on Xbox Stereo Headsets at participating retailers nationwide
Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers at participating retailers nationwide
Nov. 24 – 28: Get free engraving when you design a personalized Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Design Lab

More deals at the link.

If you shop at Target on Black Friday they will give you a $40 gift card.

https://majornelson.com/2016/11/14/...-up-to-50-off-games-and-more/?linkId=31127326

Fuchsdh

The ReCore discount might be enough to make me go for it, will be interested in if they discount anything else on my wishlist.

witness

Think I might jump in on Recore for $20 at some point during these sales. How recommended is it at that price? Xbox One version.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Wait wait, the S will start at $249 and retailers can discount it FURTHER for Black Friday?
$199 S doorcrashers?

dc89

Some really good Xbox deals in the UK right now, it would be pretty mad to see them get reduced further in price for Black Friday.

Kill3r7

Wait wait, the S will start at $249 and retailers can discount it FURTHER for Black Friday?
$199 S doorcrashers?

It could happen with GC or extra controller. I would not be surprised if BB or Walmart offered a $50GC to top Target.

Dell bundle is superior to all bundles but will sell out instantly lol

Xbox one s battlefield bundle X gears 4 X extra controller for $250 D:

Gator86

$199 S doorcrashers?

Goddamn, they are practically giving these things away. I'd probably just on an S if I didn't already have one.

Welfare

$199 S doorcrashers?

More like gift cards like what Target is doing. $199 500GB OG XB1 could happen on digital stores but it doesn't look like that will happen.

etta

my hard graphic balls
It could happen with GC or extra controller. I would not be surprised if BB or Walmart offered a $50GC to top Target.

That would be fucking insane if there was a Minecraft S bundle at $199, no gift card needed or added games.
That would sell out of stock lol, Microsoft better have plenty of stock available.

More like gift cards like what Target is doing. $199 500GB OG XB1 could happen on digital stores but it doesn't look like that will happen.
Oh, hmmmm.

recore is play anywhere title right?

so retail versions are the only ones on sale here, and are useless if I want to play anywhere?

Welfare

recore is play anywhere title right?

so retail versions are the only ones on sale here, and are useless if I want to play anywhere?

You need the digital copy for Play Anywhere. Gears 4, Horizon 3, and ReCore will receive big deals digitally though, so wait until XBL deals are announced.

ReCore for 20?- oooo niice
Rainbow Six seige will be $15 at target?

Well it appears i will be picking up two games!

edit: I just read above that ReCore will be 15 at walmart. WELP.. haha lesss goooo >=D

Theorry

Hopefully some good digital sales also. Maybe some good BC deals also.

Take advantage of more than 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital games, movies, and TV shows, plus exclusive digital offers for Xbox Live Gold members

Xbox Live Gold members get early access to the weeklong Black Friday deals on Nov. 18, and everyone has access from Nov. 22-28. Plus, check back for even more great deals that will run over the Black Friday weekend, from Nov. 25-28

Xbox Live Gold members also save up to 10% more on most sale titles, so go Gold to reap the benefits

Save big on the top blockbuster titles from Microsoft Studios that you can buy once and play on both Xbox One and Windows 10, including Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, and ReCore, and, for these three titles, all customers can get the same great discounts

Get Windows 10 games, including Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman: The Telltale Series, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on sale

Get discounts on hit movies up to 40% off, including Lights Out, Now You See Me 2, and Goosebumps, today’s hit TV shows, including South Park and Orphan Black, up to 50% off, including movies as low as $7.99 and TV up to 50% off

Falchion

Might grab Recore and Gears for those prices. I know a lot of people who are going to be tempted to pick up an S at that price, but I'll wait since I'm 99% sure I'll be getting a Scorpio next holiday anyways so my OG One only needs to last until then.

graywolf323

No deals on Xbox Live 12-Month? That's kinda odd

The discount on the 3-Month and 6-Month just put them in line with the normal cost of 12-month :-/

Kusagari

I want to get Recore, but everyone was saying at launch the XOne version was entirely busted.

Is it still the case?

Top Bottom