• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Black Friday Deals Announced (Starts November 20th)

Head.spawn

Was this posted?

An exclusive Reward for Xbox One S

45 days left
Introducing the ultimate games and 4K entertainment system — now with Rewards.

We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits when you buy an Xbox One S* from MicrosoftStore.com between now and December 31. In addition to the most advanced Xbox yet, you’ll also get a select FREE game† when you order select consoles, and FREE expedited shipping.

What are you waiting for? Pick out your new Xbox One S today at MicrosoftStore.com and get ready to see YOUR entertainment like never before.
Don’t forget to enter this expedited shipping promo code at checkout:
7pd78u7mb

50,000 Rewards Credits, a select FREE game†, and FREE Expedited Shipping
October 29 – December 31, 2016

via Xbox Rewards.

Anyone looking to buy one from there might want to create an account first, that's fiddy bucks.

muzzymate

Was this posted?

I did earlier. The program details are here: https://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#=console_x1s_oct2016 Of great importance,

This offer is open to select Xbox Live Rewards members residing in Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States (including District of Columbia), and Puerto Rico who are 13 years of age or older, who are current Xbox One owners, and who are buying an Xbox One S for the first time. Please see the Terms and Conditions for full eligibility details.

Also,

In addition, they can also get free expedited shipping on their console purchase (excluding pre-orders) during the offer period when they enter the provided promotional code at checkout.

I got an email from Xbox Rewards a week or two ago with the redemption code for this promotion. I'm unclear if you can earn $50 in rewards credit without that code.

Top Bottom