• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

tried that almost daily

"Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

Oy. Well, the good news is that it should show that you tried to download it later. You could conceivably try to download it next month and it would act like you already had it and deleted it.

MrBS

For those getting that error have you set your xbox region to a country other than the one you are currently in? If so ip look ups will prevent you redeeming certain GWG titles.

MechDX

For those getting that error have you set your xbox region to a country other than the one you are currently in? If so ip look ups will prevent you redeeming certain GWG titles.

My 360 has ALWAYS been set to the U.S. where I live

EDIT: well damn. Just tried again and it worked.

Still can't download Devil's Cartel from my Xbox. It just won't start the download for no reason at all. I've reach the point where I've almost given up.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
How do we not know what the games are yet? They're out in 2 days. Usually means a shitty month coming up for both free services. Generally when we know well in advance its when we get the better games.

How do we not know what the games are yet? They're out in 2 days. Usually means a shitty month coming up for both free services. Generally when we know well in advance its when we get the better games.

I am sure I read the games are announced on Thursday, could be wrong though just seem to have a faint memory as that was when it was said

01DragonFly

Still can't download Devil's Cartel from my Xbox. It just won't start the download for no reason at all. I've reach the point where I've almost given up.
I know you are banned but if you can read this try this steps:

check if you have an unfinished download of the game(usually has a yellow circle ) delete it.
go to memory setting and press more options( I think is X) and select clear cache
try to download again.

I usually watch the xbox achievements website to see new achievements added to the database. Some indie game called Spectra: 8 bit racing got added....looks like a prime gwg candidate :/

Edit: actually looks like that ones release date is May 8th...could be shovelknight

please please please please...hate doing two posts in a row, but fuck it

GuoPtMv.png

jond76

Banned
I wouldn't get too excited. Didn't Lords of the Fallen PR make a similar tweet when it was removed from the new year sale? Then nothing happened.

I'm excited either way. I've followed the game for a while and have been wanted to play it (I don't have a PC for it), plus. This is supposed to be a graphically enhances edition. So either way in getting it :)

Chris1

I think Ryse and Titanfall will come at some point over the next few months. Titanfall could reeeeally benefit from it Imo.

Yea Titanfall will be free soon I bet, surprised it wasn't for it's year anniversary. It's the perfect title since you need gold to even play it anyways.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Xbox One game is going to be very meh. The fact that they're leaving it this late to announce means they're trying to put together something at the last minute. Hopefully the 360 comes through.

Top Bottom